controller-rhtml race

Adrian Albu

here is my problem:

One user, one (new) modem, one computer. He wants to connect to Internet
with the modem.

The user that wants to connect with the modem first is redirected to
ruby application (by modem firmware -> www-is on VPN), after configuring
the settings the redirect is removed but the rhtml is not rendered
because the application (web/ruby) is on VPN and it has no access
anymore to it.

Now, I am a beginner to ruby but I did some tries and searches and still
cannot make it that the text and some links that say yey u are
successfully connected to internet, here you have some docs about it...,
to be first displayed and then the settings to take effect and redirect
removed... in the same step, controller method <-> rhtml. The settings
they take effect and some text or none is displayed, it is a race on
what is first, rendering the rhtml or controllers method with get
requests to the modem is executed ... first.

Thanks guys!

GarageDoor

On Jan 22, 9:10 pm, James - ShacklersRevenge <thebeatles1...@aol.com>
wrote:
> It depends, TSPP does not eject until troughed. > Thanks, James

Well what explains the TSPP delay when the start button is pressed?
The ball is troughed already at that point. I imagine the code
explicitly controls the amount of delay between start switch being
activated, and trough kicker being activated. Why make the player
wait? I know it's a minor issue, but it just kinda falls in that
category of "would not take much effort to improve." Stern fake
knocker is also in that category.

James

Haha, the stern knocker is like being hit with a pop gun...it sucks.