rspec file organization

Jon Stenqvist

How should i best organise my custom matcher files, should stay in
spec/matchers? And how should they be namespaced? Also where should i
but custom example groups?

module ProjectName
module Spec
module Matchers

jab13

On Dec 31, 4:25 pm, Evolution <myn...@rcn.com> wrote:
> Joe wrote:
> > On Dec 31, 1:22 pm, SMBalloon <smball...@aol.com> wrote:
> >> The firing of rockets at civilians from densely populated civilian
> >> areas is the newest tactic in the war between terrorists who love
> >> death and democracies that love life. The terrorists have learned how
> >> to exploit the morality of democracies against those who do not want
> >> to kill civilians, even enemy civilians.
>
> > Whoa! What he said...
>
> This is such nonsense.  Do you honestly think that if the Palestinians
> built a military base from which to shell Israel in response to its
> inhumane blockade in order to protect its civilians from Israeli bombs,
> that it would last a day?
>
> This is a poor, starving state fighting a powerful behemoth, and the
> only way they CAN fight back is by hiding their missiles.  How dare you
> criticize these people for fighting back the only way they can and for
> not playing by Israel's rules when the deck is stacked against them?
>
> Israel is the aggressor and has been inhumanely blockading Gaza for
> years, and you expect them to just calmly accept this act of war.
>
> --
> Laurie
>
> http://lauriehester.blo...

It would be nice if you knew... oh... even 1% of the facts or history
of what's going on... maybe then your rambling would actually have
some value...

-J

Ukes

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:17:10 -0800 (PST), Joe <obri6133@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Dec 31, 1:22?pm, SMBalloon <smball...@aol.com> wrote:
>> The firing of rockets at civilians from densely populated civilian
>> areas is the newest tactic in the war between terrorists who love
>> death and democracies that love life. The terrorists have learned how
>> to exploit the morality of democracies against those who do not want
>> to kill civilians, even enemy civilians.
>
>Whoa! What he said...

Isn't Hamas the democratically elected ruling party of Gaza?

HalS007

On Dec 31, 1:37 pm, jab13 <jbus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 31, 4:25 pm, Evolution <myn...@rcn.com> wrote:
>

> > Joe wrote:
>
> > > Whoa! What he said...
>
> > This is such nonsense.  Do you honestly think that if the Palestinians
> > built a military base from which to shell Israel in response to its
> > inhumane blockade in order to protect its civilians from Israeli bombs,
> > that it would last a day?
>
> > This is a poor, starving state fighting a powerful behemoth, and the
> > only way they CAN fight back is by hiding their missiles.  How dare you
> > criticize these people for fighting back the only way they can and for
> > not playing by Israel's rules when the deck is stacked against them?
>
> > Israel is the aggressor and has been inhumanely blockading Gaza for
> > years, and you expect them to just calmly accept this act of war.
>
> > --
> > Laurie
>
> >http://lauriehester.blo...
>
> It would be nice if you knew... oh... even 1% of the facts or history
> of what's going on... maybe then your rambling would actually have
> some value...
>
> -J

The truth is that it's probably silly on our part to even engage such
idiocy. The good news is that at the end of the day we're talking
about the ravings of someone who knows nothing about which she is
talking about and whose influence extends nowhere outside her tinfoil
lined room.

Evolution

jab13 wrote:
> On Dec 31, 4:25 pm, Evolution <myn...@rcn.com> wrote:
>> Joe wrote:
>>> Whoa! What he said...
>> This is such nonsense. Do you honestly think that if the Palestinians
>> built a military base from which to shell Israel in response to its
>> inhumane blockade in order to protect its civilians from Israeli bombs,
>> that it would last a day?
>>
>> This is a poor, starving state fighting a powerful behemoth, and the
>> only way they CAN fight back is by hiding their missiles. How dare you
>> criticize these people for fighting back the only way they can and for
>> not playing by Israel's rules when the deck is stacked against them?
>>
>> Israel is the aggressor and has been inhumanely blockading Gaza for
>> years, and you expect them to just calmly accept this act of war.
>>
>> --
>> Laurie
>>
>> http://lauriehester.blo...
>
> It would be nice if you knew... oh... even 1% of the facts or history
> of what's going on... maybe then your rambling would actually have
> some value...
>
> -J

Feel free to disprove what I say. Instead, you go for the insult; the
actions of a tiny mind.

--
Laurie

http://lauriehester.blo...

Evolution

Ukes wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:17:10 -0800 (PST), Joe <obri6133@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Dec 31, 1:22 pm, SMBalloon <smball...@aol.com> wrote:
>>> The firing of rockets at civilians from densely populated civilian
>>> areas is the newest tactic in the war between terrorists who love
>>> death and democracies that love life. The terrorists have learned how
>>> to exploit the morality of democracies against those who do not want
>>> to kill civilians, even enemy civilians.
>> Whoa! What he said...
>
> Isn't Hamas the democratically elected ruling party of Gaza?

:)

--
Laurie

http://lauriehester.blo...

Evolution

HalS007 wrote:
> On Dec 31, 1:37 pm, jab13 <jbus...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> This is such nonsense. Do you honestly think that if the Palestinians
>>> built a military base from which to shell Israel in response to its
>>> inhumane blockade in order to protect its civilians from Israeli bombs,
>>> that it would last a day?
>>> This is a poor, starving state fighting a powerful behemoth, and the
>>> only way they CAN fight back is by hiding their missiles. How dare you
>>> criticize these people for fighting back the only way they can and for
>>> not playing by Israel's rules when the deck is stacked against them?
>>> Israel is the aggressor and has been inhumanely blockading Gaza for
>>> years, and you expect them to just calmly accept this act of war.
>>> --
>>> Laurie
>>> http://lauriehester.blo...
>> It would be nice if you knew... oh... even 1% of the facts or history
>> of what's going on... maybe then your rambling would actually have
>> some value...
>>
>> -J
>
> The truth is that it's probably silly on our part to even engage such
> idiocy. The good news is that at the end of the day we're talking
> about the ravings of someone who knows nothing about which she is
> talking about and whose influence extends nowhere outside her tinfoil
> lined room.

Even Hal is now going for the insults since he cannot prove that Israel
is not the aggressor in this situation or that Israel is not performing
atrocities in Gaza.

--
Laurie

http://lauriehester.blo...

Joe

On Dec 31, 4:25 pm, Evolution <myn...@rcn.com> wrote:

 How dare you
> criticize these people for fighting back the only way they can and for
> not playing by Israel's rules when the deck is stacked against them?

I'll criticize them as much as I like. They're barbarians, plain and
simple. They don't even care about their own people. They locate their
missiles in residential areas. That's despicable and shows their basic
immorality. The deck should be stacked against Hamas.

> Israel is the aggressor and has been inhumanely blockading Gaza for
> years, and you expect them to just calmly accept this act of war.

NONSENSE...

Joe

On Dec 31, 5:23 pm, gumboman <gu...@gumbo.com> wrote:
> Are you guys Americans or Israelis?

Every real American is an Israeli at heart.

Joe

On Dec 31, 9:24 pm, Evolution <myn...@rcn.com> wrote:
> Even Hal is now going for the insults since he cannot prove that Israel
> is not the aggressor in this situation or that Israel is not performing
> atrocities in Gaza.

Please cite one atrocity in Gaza that the US did not commit during
WWII....

Joe

On Dec 31, 4:39 pm, Ukes <duke_of_did...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Isn't Hamas the democratically elected ruling party of Gaza?

Yeah, that's the sad part. Shows the mindset of the Palestinian people
when they elect a terrorist organization as their government.
Tantamount to us electing the KKK instead of Obama...