How to .exe(instalation file) file of a Ruby Qt application

Narasimha raju Naidu

12/23/2008 4:35:00 AM

Hi all,

I am developing an application using Ruby Qt. Now i want to make
that application as an installation file so that i can install that
application in any system and any platform. Can any one help me how to
do it.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Narasimha Raju

Sparky Mat

Narasimha raju Naidu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am developing an application using Ruby Qt. Now i want to make
> that application as an installation file so that i can install that
> application in any system and any platform. Can any one help me how to
> do it.
>
> Waiting for your reply.
>

> Regards,
>
> Narasimha Raju

If you are using Ruby 1.8.x, the following link would be a good place to
look at:
http://www.erikveenstra.nl/distributingrubyapplications/...

However, I am not too sure that rubyscript2exe works with Ruby 1.9.x .
Is anyone aware of this?