=> ["moreCoco.bmp", "theFormat.bmp"]
3 Answers

logan.sacket

On Wed, 1 May 2013 00:15:20 -0700 (PDT), sully <sulsness@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Apr 30, 5:36?pm, logan.sac...@gmail.com (Logan Sacket) wrote:
>> On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:17:04 -0700 (PDT), sully <sulsn...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

>> >The openly hateful racists have been useful to the
>> >Republicans ever since they fled the Dem party in
>> >the wake of civil right legislation and enforcement.
>>
>> That doesn't mean you should paint the whole party racists like you
>> always do when you get a chance.
>
>I have been careful specifically NOT to do that.

You have done that to me.

>I point out that the Republicans count on them to
>get them votes.

And I point out that the Democrats use minorities to get votes.
Drat, I misplaced my Obama phone?

>> They are not useful to anyone, except the Democrats who flaunt them as
>> mainstream Republicans.
>>
>> The real racists are the Jessie Jacksons, Sharptons and so forth.
>
>more Rush bs.

If you can't see that, you are politically blind.

sully

On May 1, 7:26 pm, logan.sac...@gmail.com (Logan Sacket) wrote:
> On Wed, 1 May 2013 17:06:04 -0700 (PDT), sully <sulsn...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:

> >> Those racists who at the time were democrats, subsequently
> >> fled the democratic party and became republicans.
> >> ---
> >> my US history book still says that both northerners and Southerners
> >> owned slaves and defended slavery.
> >> how soon some hypocrites forget.
>
> >> They and their racist descendants are still Republicans,
> >> though a great many recently became teabaggers.
> >> ---
> >> those who call people racist are usually jewish, black, hispanic or
> >> some other minority.
>
> >???  Those who call someone a thief often had
> >something stolen from them by that person.
>
> Just like the drug buyer that complained to the police that a dealer
> took her money but didn't deliver.

Not seeing your analogy.

sully

On May 1, 7:29 pm, logan.sac...@gmail.com (Logan Sacket) wrote:
> On Wed, 1 May 2013 00:15:20 -0700 (PDT), sully <sulsn...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On Apr 30, 5:36 pm, logan.sac...@gmail.com (Logan Sacket) wrote:

> >> That doesn't mean you should paint the whole party racists like you
> >> always do when you get a chance.
>
> >I have been careful specifically NOT to do that.
>
> You have done that to me.
>
> >I point out that the Republicans count on them to
> >get them votes.
>
> And I point out that the Democrats use minorities to get votes.
> Drat, I misplaced my Obama phone?

My god, the misses just keep on coming.
Put down Faux news!

> >> They are not useful to anyone, except the Democrats who flaunt them as
> >> mainstream Republicans.
>
> >> The real racists are the Jessie Jacksons, Sharptons and so forth.
>
> >more Rush bs.
>
> If you can't see that, you are politically blind.

Oh those po' white ppl!! Rush plays you fools like a drum.