Ruby based Discussion forum

rubydevl

12/17/2008 7:20:00 PM

Hello All-

I'm looking for a ruby based discussion forum(BB) software to
integrate with my project. The ones I've seen are RubyBB and Thetis
- Open-Source Groupware.

What are your thoughts on the above products and is there any other
software that you would recommend. I'm also looking for paid ones, as
long as they are not insanely expensive.

Any replies appreciated.

rubydevl.
3 Answers

Roger Pack

rubydevl wrote:
> Hello All-
>
> I'm looking for a ruby based discussion forum(BB) software to
> integrate with my project. The ones I've seen are RubyBB and Thetis
> - Open-Source Groupware.

there's ruby-forum itself.

Lyle Johnson

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 1:12 PM, rubydevl <email2sanjay@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for a ruby based discussion forum(BB) software to
> integrate with my project.

Beast (http://beast...).

Brian Adkins

Lyle Johnson <lyle@lylejohnson.name> writes:

> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 1:12 PM, rubydevl <email2sanjay@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm looking for a ruby based discussion forum(BB) software to
>> integrate with my project.
>
> Beast (http://beast...).

Not sure if there's simply a transient issue right now, but it's *really* slow.

--
Brian Adkins
http://www....