RSay GEM (rtranslate clone

Emanuele Tozzato

12/16/2008 6:22:00 PM

HI!

I was in the mood for packing my first gem for educational purpose and I
created RSay (http://code.google.c...) a better* implementation
of rtranslate, but my executable does not work.. I can't use (like it's
written in my description) $rsay -f en -t it 'Hello my Friend!'

I've noticed that rtranslate puts the executable in
/usr/local/bin/rtranslate but I don't get how this is done by the
gemspec!

(*better - it parses JSON response and does not trigger google spam
block)

Mike H

Your welcome and thanks for the feedback