Re: marshal_load, marshal_dump

Yukihiro Matsumoto

In message "Re: marshal_load, marshal_dump"
on Sun, 14 Dec 2008 07:36:18 +0900, Tim Hunter <TimHunter@nc.rr.com> writes:

|Currently RMagick uses the old _dump and _load methods to
|marshal/unmarshal images. I'd like to start using the new marshal_load
|and marshal_dump methods. What is the impact of switching? Can I just
|replace _dump and _load with marshal_dump and marshal_load? Suppose I
|have an image that was dumped using an old version of RMagick. How do I
|support loading it?

marshal_dump has high priority over _dump, so you can keep _load as
long as you want backward compatibility.

matz.

1 Answer

Linuxgal

Jason wrote:
> Short people got no reason got no reason to live. They got little arms and
> they got little feet and they got little voices that say tweet tweet
> tweet.

Because 140 characters is the hard limit on Twitter.

--
Halftime at Circvs Maximvs, and the Lions lead the Christians 326-0