exemple sur le cinéma (rails

kungfu-free

12/13/2008 3:24:00 PM

#Movies.rb:
def deleted_roles=(values)
roles.find(*values).each(&:destroy)
end

#Role.rb:

class Role < ActiveRecord::Base
belongs_to :movie
belongs_to :person

validates_presence_of :movie_id, :person_id, :name

def to_s
[person.full_name, name].join(' - ')

movies_controller.rb:
65 def update
66 @movie = Movie.find(params[:id])
67 debugger
68
69 respond_to do |format|
70 if @movie.update_attributes(params[:movie])
71 flash[:notice] = 'Movie was successfully updated.'
72 format.html { redirect_to(@movie) }
73 format.xml { head :ok }
74 else
75 format.html { render :action => "edit" }
76 format.xml { render :xml => @movie.errors, :status
=>:unprocessable_entity }
77 end
78 end
79 end
2 Answers

Alan Ferris

On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 06:35:01 -0600, duke <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote:

>>How does your doctrine of obedience reflect love?
>
>Eternal happiness with God in heaven.

But he never claims you will have eternal happiness, that was made up.

--
Ferrit

()'.'.'()
( (T) )
( ) . ( )
(")_(")

Andrew W

"duke" <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 07:10:45 +1100, "Andrew W"
> <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
>> "duke" <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> They reflect love without using the word.
>>>

>> They don't reflect any love.
>> How does your doctrine of obedience reflect love?
>
> Eternal happiness with God in heaven.

Not many parts of the Bible mention that.

>> How does your doctrine of eternal flames reflect love?
>
> Gives you every chance to turn to God and away from sin.

You need a threat of flames before you will turn to God? I didn't.
But where is the love in teaching about scary flames? That's all about
fear.
Of course you just call that choice, but no human parent ever threatened to
let their children burn in flames.
Fortunately no human parents are evil like your god figure.

>> How does your doctrine of having to confess to God for even petty
>> things reflect love?
>
> If current, provides for your arrival in God's kingdom.

But petty wrongs don't even lead to flames. (in fact the flames of hell were
only reserved for the devil and his demons)
And just confessing doesn't guarantee a person will turn to good, but
helping them to actually change their lives will.

Confessing to priests was solely the RCC's doctrine to get more people to
visit churches (and make donations while they're there).

--
Religions breed hypocrisy and self-righteousness.

Many Christians spend more time looking down on other people than up
towards Christ.