[ANN] Prawn mini-hackfest, Sunday evening

Gregory Brown

11/29/2008 10:18:00 PM

Hi Folks,

I'll be around working on Prawn tomorrow night(Sunday, November 30th),
between 8pm and at least 12am EST.

I will be finishing up work on TTFunk[0], integrating it into Prawn,
and then working on closing some of our tickets for the 0.3 release.

Though it's very short notice and not well organized, if you want to
help hack on Prawn, or just want to ask questions or generally hang
out, hop in #prawn on irc.freenode.net tomorrow evening.
I am <sandal> there, and will be happy to help folks find things to
work on, or talk about their Prawn-based projects with.

-greg

--
Technical Blaag at: http://blog.majesticseacr...
Non-tech stuff at: http://metametta.bl...

1 Answer

Gregory Brown

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Gregory Brown
<gregory.t.brown@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I'll be around working on Prawn tomorrow night(Sunday, November 30th),
> between 8pm and at least 12am EST.
>
> I will be finishing up work on TTFunk[0], integrating it into Prawn,
> and then working on closing some of our tickets for the 0.3 release.

whoops:

[0] http://github.com/san...