check a checkbox

Erika

How can I check if a check box is checked in Ruby Watir?

The following line only sets the checkbox: ie.checkbox(:name,"Test1").set

Thanks,
Erika

2 Answers

Erika

I resolved it by using:
ie.checkbox(:name,"Test1").clear, because this was what I wanted to achieve.

But if anyone knows how can be checked, if it is set or not the check box please post :)

Thanks,
Erika

________________________________
How can I check if a check box is checked in Ruby Watir?

The following line only sets the checkbox: ie.checkbox(:name,"Test1").set

Thanks,
Erika

Siep Korteling

Erika wrote:
> I resolved it by using:
> ie.checkbox(:name,"Test1").clear, because this was what I wanted to
> achieve.
>
> But if anyone knows how can be checked, if it is set or not the check
> box please post :)
>
> Thanks,
> Erika

puts ie.checkbox(:name,"Test1").checked?

hth,

Siep