Trouble with a dropdown menu on a web page (Watir?

Kanji Yoshikawa

11/10/2008 10:45:00 PM

I'm trying to select two items in two dropdown menus that are
semi-connected in the page.

When you select an option on the first menu it changes the options in
the second menu. The problem is that when I directly send the selection
in the first menu, like:

ie.select_list(:name, "form-sub-main").select "Hamburger"

The second menu doesn't change. It stays blank as though I had never
selected anything, so I can't send the next command to the second menu.

Any ideas? I thought I would send keystrokes to the first menu or
something as that always works, but I don't know the syntax to set that
up.

Thanks,

Sir Ray

You know, I just realized this from that Alternate History site:

"© Today in Alternate History, 2007-. All characters appearing in this
work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead,
is purely coincidental."

So all the many historical personages they have covered are purely
fictional?
Such people as Generalisimo Francisco Franco, D.B. Cooper, Yuri
Gagarin, James Callaghan, and Vladimir Putin, among many others, are
all fictional? Shocking!