Re: [ANN] un 1.0.0 Released

Yukihiro Matsumoto

In message "Re: [ANN] un 1.0.0 Released"
on Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:36:32 +0900, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby@zenspider.com> writes:

|un version 1.0.0 has been released!

Ah, did you know we have a library file un.rb in the standard
distribution?

matz.

1 Answer

Ryan Davis

On Nov 8, 2008, at 13:19 , Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In message "Re: [ANN] un 1.0.0 Released"
> on Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:36:32 +0900, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby@zenspider.com
> > writes:
>
> |un version 1.0.0 has been released!
>
> Ah, did you know we have a library file un.rb in the standard
> distribution?

I did at one point, but I forgot. Given that it requires an explicit
gem activation to get picked up, I will rename it:

% ruby -e 'require "rubygems"; require "un"; p Un::VERSION'
-e:1: uninitialized constant Un (NameError)
% ruby -e 'require "rubygems"; gem "un"; require "un"; p Un::VERSION'
"1.0.0"