*** Amazing Bra Deflects Gunshot ****

rapidshareboobs1

11/7/2008 9:20:00 PM

Bra Saves womans life as deflects bullet !!!!
http://militarybodyarmor.blogspot.com/2008/11/nexus-cards-sen-as-licences-to-sm...
The Nexus of the Nipple prevented injury!!!! Download the Free Video
and Pics Now!!!
5 Answers

macca

I usually ignore spam but this just made me laugh!

FutureShock

macca wrote:
> I usually ignore spam but this just made me laugh!
Well laughter IS medicine for the sole.

Scotty

Thomas Allen

On Nov 8, 9:50 am, FutureShock <futuresho...@att.net> wrote:
> macca wrote:
> > I usually ignore spam but this just made me laugh!
>
> Well laughter IS medicine for the sole.
>
> Scotty

Hell, that's not spam, that's amazing. Sign me up!

Thomas

Deet

On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 06:50:55 -0800, FutureShock <futureshockx@att.net>
wrote:

>Well laughter IS medicine for the sole.

Would that be "sole" as in fish, feet or footwear?

Victor H. Goff III

Sole as in Shoes...