comp.lang.javascript

Animated vector field...

luKa

6/4/2016 5:12:00 AM

FWIW, here is a link to a crude pre-alpha test of an animated vector field.
Can you please test this out and tell me if it works for you:

http://funwithfractals.atspace.cc/ct_fdla_ani...

You should see a vector field start to emerge in blue. Does it work for you,
does it go too fast? Too slow?

Also, let it run until a little alert box pops up saying its done. I would
not recommend trying this out on a phone. It will work, but should be fairly
slow. ;^o

Thanks everybody!

:^D

FWIW, I am working on an online version of field based DLA. More info:

http://www.fractalforums.com/fractals-in-nature/field...

23 Answers

William Black

On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:24:54 -0700 (PDT), Weatherlawyer
<weatherlawyer@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 26, 10:47?pm, Bill Clarke <Bill_mem...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>> In article <leGdnf6JpqJ376vNnZ2dnUVZ_vydn...@supernews.com>, Dr. Vincent Quin,
>> Ph.D. says...
>>

>> >American citizen in 3rd year of prison WITHOUT A TRIAL...over 800 days.
>>
>> >Nine months in vindictive harsh solitary confinement.
>>
>> >Bradley Manning:http://www.bradleyma...
>>
>> Nine months of vindictive harsh solitary confinement! ?That was harsh.
>
>What happened to the murderers he exposed?

As far as anyone's can work out the people from Reuters who were
killed seem to have died because of a cock-up rather than any
deliberate act of murder.

Or do you think the United States is in the business of murdering
sympathetic journalists?

If so, why?

Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.

Bill wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:24:54 -0700 (PDT), Weatherlawyer
> <weatherlawyer@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>On Aug 26, 10:47 pm, Bill Clarke <Bill_mem...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <leGdnf6JpqJ376vNnZ2dnUVZ_vydn...@supernews.com>, Dr. Vincent Quin,
>>>Ph.D. says...

>>>Nine months of vindictive harsh solitary confinement! That was harsh.
>>
>>What happened to the murderers he exposed?
>

> As far as anyone's can work out the people from Reuters who were
> killed seem to have died because of a cock-up rather than any
> deliberate act of murder.

ah...a question...what is murder...

Son, the unnecessary classifying of millions of documents, like the
Reuters video (usually called "Collateral Murder") as TOP SECRET was
not a "cock-up", but instead has the motive of hiding the war from
the American people...there is no other possible motive, as the
Collateral Murder video case demonstrates (the purpose of exposing
it). We know shit happens in war so let us see it so we can determine for
ourselves if our military personnel are acting responsibly. IMO these
U.S. Army men did not act responsibly, either due to poor training or
anti-Arab racism (most Americans think/thought Iraqis are Arabs)...and
continuing to allow irresponsible killing of innocent people is murder.

Secondly, if one believes the U.S. invaded a country based on lies, then
the resulting war is immoral and therefore a "deliberate act of murder".

> Or do you think the United States is in the business of murdering
> sympathetic journalists?
>
> If so, why?

Yes, we are in the business, at our discretion, of murdering those (not
just "sympathetic journalists") who we perceive as standing in our way of
making money (a major reason for war) or who *might* be a military threat in
the future if they dare to defy our demands.

whistleblowing is not a crime...free bradley manning
;-)

William Black

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 00:23:57 -0700, "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D."
<drvq@coldine.edu> wrote:

>Bill wrote:
>

>> As far as anyone's can work out the people from Reuters who were
>> killed seem to have died because of a cock-up rather than any
>> deliberate act of murder.
>
>ah...a question...what is murder...
>
>Son, the unnecessary classifying of millions of documents, like the
>Reuters video (usually called "Collateral Murder") as TOP SECRET was
>not a "cock-up", but instead has the motive of hiding the war from
>the American people...

Nothing TOP SECRET has been released by Manning.

IMO these
>U.S. Army men did not act responsibly, either due to poor training or
>anti-Arab racism (most Americans think/thought Iraqis are Arabs)...and
>continuing to allow irresponsible killing of innocent people is murder.

No court in the world would convict these men of murder.

>Secondly, if one believes the U.S. invaded a country based on lies, then
>the resulting war is immoral and therefore a "deliberate act of murder".

See President Bush about that one.

>> Or do you think the United States is in the business of murdering
>> sympathetic journalists?
>>
>> If so, why?
>
>Yes, we are in the business, at our discretion, of murdering those (not
>just "sympathetic journalists") who we perceive as standing in our way of
>making money (a major reason for war) or who *might* be a military threat in
>the future if they dare to defy our demands.

Answer the question.

jonathan

"Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D." <drvq@coldine.edu> wrote in message
> Bill wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:24:54 -0700 (PDT), Weatherlawyer
>> <weatherlawyer@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>What happened to the murderers he exposed?
>>

>> As far as anyone's can work out the people from Reuters who were
>> killed seem to have died because of a cock-up rather than any
>> deliberate act of murder.
>
> ah...a question...what is murder...
>
> Son, the unnecessary classifying of millions of documents, like the
> Reuters video (usually called "Collateral Murder") as TOP SECRET was
> not a "cock-up", but instead has the motive of hiding the war from
> the American people...there is no other possible motive, as the
> Collateral Murder video case demonstrates (the purpose of exposing
> it). We know shit happens in war so let us see it so we can determine for
> ourselves if our military personnel are acting responsibly. IMO these
> U.S. Army men did not act responsibly, either due to poor training or
> anti-Arab racism (most Americans think/thought Iraqis are Arabs)...and
> continuing to allow irresponsible killing of innocent people is murder.
>
> Secondly, if one believes the U.S. invaded a country based on lies, then
> the resulting war is immoral and therefore a "deliberate act of murder".
>

>> Or do you think the United States is in the business of murdering
>> sympathetic journalists?
>>
>> If so, why?
>
> Yes, we are in the business, at our discretion, of murdering those (not
> just "sympathetic journalists") who we perceive as standing in our way of
> making money (a major reason for war) or who *might* be a military threat
> in
> the future if they dare to defy our demands.
>
> whistleblowing is not a crime...free bradley manning

Whistleblowing? Look up the facts for once. He released
all that material because he was ticked off at his boss.
He was coming in late all the time, so his boss took away
his day off as punishment. Right after that he spilled
the beans. Nothing high-minded about it.

> ;-)

Daryl

On 8/31/2012 3:27 AM, jonathan wrote:
> "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D." <drvq@coldine.edu> wrote in message
>> Bill wrote:

>>> As far as anyone's can work out the people from Reuters who were
>>> killed seem to have died because of a cock-up rather than any
>>> deliberate act of murder.
>>
>> ah...a question...what is murder...
>>
>> Son, the unnecessary classifying of millions of documents, like the
>> Reuters video (usually called "Collateral Murder") as TOP SECRET was
>> not a "cock-up", but instead has the motive of hiding the war from
>> the American people...there is no other possible motive, as the
>> Collateral Murder video case demonstrates (the purpose of exposing
>> it). We know shit happens in war so let us see it so we can determine for
>> ourselves if our military personnel are acting responsibly. IMO these
>> U.S. Army men did not act responsibly, either due to poor training or
>> anti-Arab racism (most Americans think/thought Iraqis are Arabs)...and
>> continuing to allow irresponsible killing of innocent people is murder.
>>
>> Secondly, if one believes the U.S. invaded a country based on lies, then
>> the resulting war is immoral and therefore a "deliberate act of murder".
>>

>>> Or do you think the United States is in the business of murdering
>>> sympathetic journalists?
>>>
>>> If so, why?
>>
>> Yes, we are in the business, at our discretion, of murdering those (not
>> just "sympathetic journalists") who we perceive as standing in our way of
>> making money (a major reason for war) or who *might* be a military threat
>> in
>> the future if they dare to defy our demands.
>>
>> whistleblowing is not a crime...free bradley manning
>

> Whistleblowing? Look up the facts for once. He released
> all that material because he was ticked off at his boss.
> He was coming in late all the time, so his boss took away
> his day off as punishment. Right after that he spilled
> the beans. Nothing high-minded about it.

Let the yelling from the mountain top begin....."FRY BRADLEY".

--
http://tvmoviesf...
for free movies and Nostalgic TV. Tons of Military shows and

Bill Burke

In article <E-SdnfdV6_k5Ht3NnZ2dnUVZ_q-dnZ2d@giganews.com>, jonathan says...

>"Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D." <drvq@coldine.edu> wrote in message
>> Bill wrote:

>>> As far as anyone's can work out the people from Reuters who were
>>> killed seem to have died because of a cock-up rather than any
>>> deliberate act of murder.
>>
>> ah...a question...what is murder...
>>
>> Son, the unnecessary classifying of millions of documents, like the
>> Reuters video (usually called "Collateral Murder") as TOP SECRET was
>> not a "cock-up", but instead has the motive of hiding the war from
>> the American people...there is no other possible motive, as the
>> Collateral Murder video case demonstrates (the purpose of exposing
>> it). We know shit happens in war so let us see it so we can determine for
>> ourselves if our military personnel are acting responsibly. IMO these
>> U.S. Army men did not act responsibly, either due to poor training or
>> anti-Arab racism (most Americans think/thought Iraqis are Arabs)...and
>> continuing to allow irresponsible killing of innocent people is murder.
>>
>> Secondly, if one believes the U.S. invaded a country based on lies, then
>> the resulting war is immoral and therefore a "deliberate act of murder".
>>

>>> Or do you think the United States is in the business of murdering
>>> sympathetic journalists?
>>>
>>> If so, why?
>>
>> Yes, we are in the business, at our discretion, of murdering those (not
>> just "sympathetic journalists") who we perceive as standing in our way of
>> making money (a major reason for war) or who *might* be a military threat
>> in
>> the future if they dare to defy our demands.
>>
>> whistleblowing is not a crime...free bradley manning
>

>Whistleblowing? Look up the facts for once. He released
>all that material because he was ticked off at his boss.
>He was coming in late all the time, so his boss took away
>his day off as punishment. Right after that he spilled
>the beans. Nothing high-minded about it.

Very true. We use to hang traitors and were damn fast to do it. Dr. Dickhead
is right. Three years passing is way to long for the little bitch to avoid the
hanging tree. Hang bradley manning! And do it now for gods sake!

Bill Clarke

Bill Clarke

redvet

On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 05:27:12 -0400, "jonathan" <write@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D." <drvq@coldine.edu> wrote in message
>> Bill wrote:

>>> As far as anyone's can work out the people from Reuters who were
>>> killed seem to have died because of a cock-up rather than any
>>> deliberate act of murder.
>>
>> ah...a question...what is murder...
>>
>> Son, the unnecessary classifying of millions of documents, like the
>> Reuters video (usually called "Collateral Murder") as TOP SECRET was
>> not a "cock-up", but instead has the motive of hiding the war from
>> the American people...there is no other possible motive, as the
>> Collateral Murder video case demonstrates (the purpose of exposing
>> it). We know shit happens in war so let us see it so we can determine for
>> ourselves if our military personnel are acting responsibly. IMO these
>> U.S. Army men did not act responsibly, either due to poor training or
>> anti-Arab racism (most Americans think/thought Iraqis are Arabs)...and
>> continuing to allow irresponsible killing of innocent people is murder.
>>
>> Secondly, if one believes the U.S. invaded a country based on lies, then
>> the resulting war is immoral and therefore a "deliberate act of murder".
>>

>>> Or do you think the United States is in the business of murdering
>>> sympathetic journalists?
>>>
>>> If so, why?
>>
>> Yes, we are in the business, at our discretion, of murdering those (not
>> just "sympathetic journalists") who we perceive as standing in our way of
>> making money (a major reason for war) or who *might* be a military threat
>> in
>> the future if they dare to defy our demands.
>>
>> whistleblowing is not a crime...free bradley manning
>

>Whistleblowing? Look up the facts for once. He released
>all that material because he was ticked off at his boss.
>He was coming in late all the time, so his boss took away
>his day off as punishment. Right after that he spilled
>the beans. Nothing high-minded about it.

>> ;-)

Yep, blame it on a PFC...-redvet

Daryl

On 8/31/2012 8:15 PM, redvet@lava.net wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 05:27:12 -0400, "jonathan" <write@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D." <drvq@coldine.edu> wrote in message

>>> ah...a question...what is murder...
>>>
>>> Son, the unnecessary classifying of millions of documents, like the
>>> Reuters video (usually called "Collateral Murder") as TOP SECRET was
>>> not a "cock-up", but instead has the motive of hiding the war from
>>> the American people...there is no other possible motive, as the
>>> Collateral Murder video case demonstrates (the purpose of exposing
>>> it). We know shit happens in war so let us see it so we can determine for
>>> ourselves if our military personnel are acting responsibly. IMO these
>>> U.S. Army men did not act responsibly, either due to poor training or
>>> anti-Arab racism (most Americans think/thought Iraqis are Arabs)...and
>>> continuing to allow irresponsible killing of innocent people is murder.
>>>
>>> Secondly, if one believes the U.S. invaded a country based on lies, then
>>> the resulting war is immoral and therefore a "deliberate act of murder".

>>> Yes, we are in the business, at our discretion, of murdering those (not
>>> just "sympathetic journalists") who we perceive as standing in our way of
>>> making money (a major reason for war) or who *might* be a military threat
>>> in
>>> the future if they dare to defy our demands.
>>>
>>> whistleblowing is not a crime...free bradley manning
>>

>> Whistleblowing? Look up the facts for once. He released
>> all that material because he was ticked off at his boss.
>> He was coming in late all the time, so his boss took away
>> his day off as punishment. Right after that he spilled
>> the beans. Nothing high-minded about it.

>>> ;-)
>>
> Yep, blame it on a PFC...-redvet

Only if the PFC actually did it. And it's a pretty forgone
conclusion he did. Manning isn't denying it.

So I guess it should be blamed on the Majors Cat.

--

On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:15:01 -1000, redvet@lava.net wrote:

>On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 05:27:12 -0400, "jonathan" <write@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>"Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D." <drvq@coldine.edu> wrote in message

>>> ah...a question...what is murder...
>>>
>>> Son, the unnecessary classifying of millions of documents, like the
>>> Reuters video (usually called "Collateral Murder") as TOP SECRET was
>>> not a "cock-up", but instead has the motive of hiding the war from
>>> the American people...there is no other possible motive, as the
>>> Collateral Murder video case demonstrates (the purpose of exposing
>>> it). We know shit happens in war so let us see it so we can determine for
>>> ourselves if our military personnel are acting responsibly. IMO these
>>> U.S. Army men did not act responsibly, either due to poor training or
>>> anti-Arab racism (most Americans think/thought Iraqis are Arabs)...and
>>> continuing to allow irresponsible killing of innocent people is murder.
>>>
>>> Secondly, if one believes the U.S. invaded a country based on lies, then
>>> the resulting war is immoral and therefore a "deliberate act of murder".

>>> Yes, we are in the business, at our discretion, of murdering those (not
>>> just "sympathetic journalists") who we perceive as standing in our way of
>>> making money (a major reason for war) or who *might* be a military threat
>>> in
>>> the future if they dare to defy our demands.
>>>
>>> whistleblowing is not a crime...free bradley manning
>>

>>Whistleblowing? Look up the facts for once. He released
>>all that material because he was ticked off at his boss.
>>He was coming in late all the time, so his boss took away
>>his day off as punishment. Right after that he spilled
>>the beans. Nothing high-minded about it.

>Yep, blame it on a PFC...-redvet

Are you saying he didn't do it?

That his unit didn't leak like a sieve seems to indicate that his
colleagues were happy enough with the management in place.

That the management didn't spot him as a dud is another issue.

?Jones

On 31 Aug 2012 11:50:57 -0700, in alt.war.vietnam Bill Clarke
<Bill_member@newsguy.com> wrote:

>Very true. We use to hang traitors and were damn fast to do it. Dr. Dickhead
>is right. Three years passing is way to long for the little bitch to avoid the
>hanging tree. Hang bradley manning! And do it now for gods sake!

Oh, do chill out, Uncle! Hey... have you no compassion for the little
faggot? I mean, can he really be expected to behave rationally? Come
on, dude... there's plenty of blame: everyone from his squad leader up
knew (or should have) that he was queer. Why the fuck didn't they
pull his security clearance? He's a fucking poster child for someone
to whom you do not want to entrust national secrets... but don't hang
him!

I say 18 months if he'll shut up... or go for 20 years if he wants to
go to court. I'd bet they'll get the double-dime or close to it.

Jones