comp.lang.javascript

JavaScript and "Responsive Design"

ram

5/17/2016 4:40:00 PM

In my first JavaScript course, a participiant asked about
how to do Responsive Design with JavaScript. I am not sure
how I would respond if someone should ask the same question
again. Would the following be a good answer?

»You don't do responsive design with JavaScript, you do it
with CSS.«

2 Answers

Aleksandro

On 17/05/16 12:39, Stefan Ram wrote:
> In my first JavaScript course, a participiant asked about
> how to do Responsive Design with JavaScript. I am not sure
> how I would respond if someone should ask the same question
> again. Would the following be a good answer?
>
> »You don't do responsive design with JavaScript, you do it
> with CSS.«

+= " and HTML."

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Stefan Ram wrote:

> In my first JavaScript course, a participiant asked about
> how to do Responsive Design with JavaScript. I am not sure
> how I would respond if someone should ask the same question
> again. Would the following be a good answer?
>
> »You don't do responsive design with JavaScript, you do it
> with CSS.«

No.

--
PointedEars