comp.lang.javascript

Project Xnod is created

wij

2/16/2016 5:48:00 AM

I am happy to announce that project Xnod is created.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/s...

Xnod tries to develop a more uniform language or scaffolding, or kind
of program deployment to reduce efforts for nearly every programming
tasks.

Xnod is currently based on Xarg, and has to be a collabrated project.
So, consider join this project in this initial stage helping ourselves
by sharing your know-how.
9 Answers

rst7

On Apr 2, 7:56 pm, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 2, 11:12 am, rst7 <rst7w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 2, 7:27 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
> > No, spend more on space exploration to expand humanity throughout the
> > universe.  We must have more people to populate the universe.
>
> Oh common, you must face reality. Mankind won't even settle the Moon
> before it annihilates itself. The Last Frontier is gone.
>
> Space exploration is a waste of money that it's better put to use to
> manage population and resources back here on Earth.

No, it's facts. The universe is full of planets that can support
human life. All we have to do is get there. We need more human
beings to populate the universe, not less.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, aka Comandante Banana

On Apr 2, 11:15 pm, rst7 <rst7w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 2, 7:56 pm, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
>
> <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Apr 2, 11:12 am, rst7 <rst7w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Apr 2, 7:27 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
> > > No, spend more on space exploration to expand humanity throughout the
> > > universe.  We must have more people to populate the universe.
>
> > Oh common, you must face reality. Mankind won't even settle the Moon
> > before it annihilates itself. The Last Frontier is gone.
>
> > Space exploration is a waste of money that it's better put to use to
> > manage population and resources back here on Earth.
>
> No, it's facts.  The universe is full of planets that can support
> human life.  All we have to do is get there.  We need more human
> beings to populate the universe, not less.

We don't have the technology nor the money to invest in such quest.
But we can try with our Republican leaders to show us the way.

rst0wxyz

On Apr 3, 6:43 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
<comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 2, 11:15 pm, rst7 <rst7w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Apr 2, 7:56 pm, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
>
> > <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > No, it's facts.  The universe is full of planets that can support
> > human life.  All we have to do is get there.  We need more human
> > beings to populate the universe, not less.
>
> We don't have the technology nor the money to invest in such quest.
> But we can try with our Republican leaders to show us the way.

Instead of spending money on bullets and bombs against cultures we
don't like, we should spend it on future technologies that will take
us to outer space.

Technology is there, all we have to do is find it before we destroy
ourselves.

On Apr 5, 10:16 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> wrote in messagenews:e4f3ed4b-af75-4c08-9257-8a1b4e939505@2g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...
> On Apr 5, 9:38 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Washington Post-
>
> > > In its budget submitted to Congress Feb. 13, the Obama administration
> > > zeroed out funding for NASA’s future Mars exploration missions. The Mars
> > > Science Lab Curiosity is en route to the red planet, and the nearly
> > > completed small Maven orbiter, scheduled for launch in 2013, will be
> > > sent,
> > > but that’s it. No funding has been provided for the Mars probes planned
> > > as
> > > joint missions with the Europeans for 2016 and 2018, and nothing after
> > > that is funded, either. This poses a crisis for the American space
> > > program.
>
> > You just don't get it, do you ....
>
> > Screw mars .... it is far more important to get the Nation's crack whores
> > and pimps on Obamacare and welfare, including free cell phones, as not to
> > interrupt their livelihood of illegal drug trading and the spreading of
> > AIDS, but also riot in sympathetic assistance to ghetto trash like Trevon
> > Martin, a 2-bit hoodlum, about to be made a martyr by the likes of Al
> > Sharpton and Jessy Jackson, who really don't give a fuck about the
> > thousands
> > of ghetto Niggers killed each year by their own race. But throw a partial
> > white anything into the mix and the righteous reverends begin their
> > "Tawana
> > Brawley" dance of injustice and ignorance. It just proves that blacks are
> > mentally inferior to whites. I personally didn't believe that, but the
> > good
> > Reverends have since changed my mind by irrefutably proving it by their
> > irresponsible behavior.
>
> I would only support any space adventure if it promises to send the
> Republican leaders to Mars by 2025.
>
> ************************************
> That's why we are doing our best to eradicate people like yourself before
> that fateful date is upon us.

I think you are planning WWIII and then be able to elope. We can't
even manage this spacecraft called Earth and you want more adventures.
We are also trashing the planet with no thought of the future.

What did America gain by going to the Moon in the 60's and then
forgetting about it?

rst0wxyz

On Apr 5, 7:50 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
<comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 5, 10:16 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I would only support any space adventure if it promises to send the
> > Republican leaders to Mars by 2025.
>
> >         ************************************
> > That's why we are doing our best to eradicate people like yourself before
> > that fateful date is upon us.
>
> I think you are planning WWIII and then be able to elope. We can't
> even manage this spacecraft called Earth and you want more
> adventures.

The problem today is we know we are limited in land space, and
everyone wants more, but there is no more. In order to get more land
space, we raise huge armies to fight others to take their land.

If we can travel to other planets, then we know there are more, more
than we can ever use. All we have to do is to get there.

> We are also trashing the planet with no thought of the future.

That is another problem we must face, contamination of our living
space. More reason we must go to outer space for more land.

> What did America gain by going to the Moon in the 60's and then
> forgetting about it?

We know we can get there. Our antiquated technology got us there. We
must spend more, more research on new propulsion methods, new ways to
grow food, new methods to make rain,...

If we had done that since the 1960s, the moon may be and would be on
the way to accommodate humanity someday.

But, we stopped after we made it there, and said "mission
accomplished", and stop everything. That was the sorry state of space
exploration.

But I think there is hope. China has plans to get to the moon by the
year 2020. With China on our heels, I think we will speed up our
space program to be more futuristic and eventual space settlement on
the moon as the first step toward other planets.

I hope we will, but I won't be around to see the day.

On Apr 5, 12:01 pm, rst0 <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 5, 7:50 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
>
> <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Apr 5, 10:16 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > I would only support any space adventure if it promises to send the
> > > Republican leaders to Mars by 2025.
>
> > >         ************************************
> > > That's why we are doing our best to eradicate people like yourself before
> > > that fateful date is upon us.
>
> > I think you are planning WWIII and then be able to elope. We can't
> > even manage this spacecraft called Earth and you want more
> > adventures.
>
> The problem today is we know we are limited in land space, and
> everyone wants more, but there is no more.  In order to get more land
> space, we raise huge armies to fight others to take their land.
>
> If we can travel to other planets, then we know there are more, more
> than we can ever use.  All we have to do is to get there.
>
> > We are also trashing the planet with no thought of the future.
>
> That is another problem we must face, contamination of our living
> space.  More reason we must go to outer space for more land.
>

> > What did America gain by going to the Moon in the 60's and then
> > forgetting about it?
>
> We know we can get there.  Our antiquated technology got us there.  We
> must spend more, more research on new propulsion methods, new ways to
> grow food, new methods to make rain,...
>
> If we had done that since the 1960s, the moon may be and would be on
> the way to accommodate humanity someday.
>
> But, we stopped after we made it there, and said "mission
> accomplished", and stop everything.  That was the sorry state of space
> exploration.
>
> But I think there is hope.  China has plans to get to the moon by the
> year 2020.  With China on our heels, I think we will speed up our
> space program to be more futuristic and eventual space settlement on
> the moon as the first step toward other planets.
>
> I hope we will, but I won't be around to see the day.

To destroy one planet and create life in another is quite stupid. Only
way to go is to put humanity in a healthy diet. It requires some
adaptation but no sacrifices.

rst0wxyz

On Apr 10, 9:00 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 5, 12:01 pm, rst0 <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 5, 7:50 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
>
> > <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > I think you are planning WWIII and then be able to elope. We can't
> > > even manage this spacecraft called Earth and you want more
> > > adventures.
>
> > The problem today is we know we are limited in land space, and
> > everyone wants more, but there is no more.  In order to get more land
> > space, we raise huge armies to fight others to take their land.
>
> > If we can travel to other planets, then we know there are more, more
> > than we can ever use.  All we have to do is to get there.
>
> > > We are also trashing the planet with no thought of the future.
>
> > That is another problem we must face, contamination of our living
> > space.  More reason we must go to outer space for more land.
>
> > > What did America gain by going to the Moon in the 60's and then
> > > forgetting about it?
>
> > We know we can get there.  Our antiquated technology got us there.  We
> > must spend more, more research on new propulsion methods, new ways to
> > grow food, new methods to make rain,...
>
> > If we had done that since the 1960s, the moon may be and would be on
> > the way to accommodate humanity someday.
>
> > But, we stopped after we made it there, and said "mission
> > accomplished", and stop everything.  That was the sorry state of space
> > exploration.
>
> > But I think there is hope.  China has plans to get to the moon by the
> > year 2020.  With China on our heels, I think we will speed up our
> > space program to be more futuristic and eventual space settlement on
> > the moon as the first step toward other planets.
>
> > I hope we will, but I won't be around to see the day.
>
> To destroy one planet and create life in another is quite stupid. Only
> way to go is to put humanity in a healthy diet. It requires some
> adaptation but no sacrifices.

No, no, no,...
We are not destroying any planets. We will be renewing old planets by
giving it time to refreshes itself.

Michael Haufe (\"TNO\")

On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 11:47:56 PM UTC-6, w...@totalbb.net.tw wrote:
> I am happy to announce that project Xnod is created.
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/s...

I just can't resist quoting the spam. From the linked site:

"Xnod (SystemNode) might be a parallel, nodal language"

wij

Michael Haufe (TNO)? 2016?2?16???? UTC+8??2?12?48???:
> On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 11:47:56 PM UTC-6, w...@totalbb.net.tw wrote:
> > I am happy to announce that project Xnod is created.
> > https://sourceforge.net/projects/s...
>
> I just can't resist quoting the spam. From the linked site:
>
> "Xnod (SystemNode) might be a parallel, nodal language"

Its a project invitation for javascript people to joint the project,
If one's file would like be access or accessed in a future way.
It's just basic now. But also a good chance to make thing you like.