comp.lang.javascript

[OT] Chronicles of the Children of Destiny http://noahidebooks.angelfire.com

noahidebooksforever

2/5/2016 12:07:00 PM

Chronicles of the Children of Destiny

http://noahidebooks.ang...

<Boedicia@isp.com> wrote in message
news:342c89d1-131e-45d8-ad33-6cdd4e1c7df2@f1g2000prb.googlegroups.com...

You must have hit a nerve with these two. Both have a history of being
hypocrites who 'think' nothing of killing pre-born babies and supporting the
gay agenda, which results in no babies either. I enjoy reading your posts
that make these two squirm; they deserve each other.

J Young
Jvisions@live.com

******************************

Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns
From: "Loose Cannon" <loose.cannon@juno.com>
Date: 2000/05/25
Subject: Re: Rosie O"Donnell, hypocracy with no bounds.

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.guns/msg/3ec96200069051e3?utoken=eJBqvDIAAAAM99bh67MUayQb8LiRI0ltwsMmUaecxQXUXc2PMGsTnekn0r0hpsZ7fpqxji9QcqOU6g7Y2BAOPG...

James Jones wrote in message <392de731.230228109@192.168.0.1>...
>The thing I find most disturbing about this story is the fact that
>someone was able (willing?) to procreate with her. Wouldn't you love
>to see *THAT* winner!

Ha! You didn't know? She's a rug muncher. Both kids are adopted. Guess
no man would have her so she crossed the fence. Fat, hypocritical, winey
assed New Yorker.
L.C.

Gwyneð Bennetdottir

On Mar 29, 9:58 pm, "Boedi...@isp.com" <Boedi...@isp.com> wrote:

> > On 29-Mar-2009, The Chief Instigator <patr...@io.com> wrote:

> > > I know who I am, and you'll never get to annoy Dale or her daughter.  I'll
> > > bet your life on that.
>
> "Dale"?

Yes - I met her, last summer.

Boedicia@isp.com

On Mar 30, 9:10 am, Gwen <bennetwitho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > "Dale"?
>
> Yes - I met her, last summer.

Ooooo, look the wackos got together for a special occasion. They
spent
a few hours talking about their abortions then they all minced down to
the
Gay Pride Parade and cheered as the motley collection of men who think
they
are women and women who think they are men danced by. I always knew
there
was something strange about you, it wasn't just the foul lanaguage,
normally
not used by normal women, but your attitude to innocent babies. Now I
know,
you're as queer as a $3 dollar bill and your Indian "partner" has a
mustache
and never bathes. Does she wear baggy pants and a grubby sweater, or
is it *you*
who is the "husband".

What a pathetic specimen you are. No wonder you life is such a
mess.

The Chief Instigator

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:40:49 -0700 (PDT), Boedicia@isp.com <Boedicia@isp.com> wrote:

>> > "Dale"? ?
>>
>> Yes - I met her, last summer.
>
> Ooooo, look the wackos got together for a special occasion. They spent a
> few hours talking about their abortions then they all minced down to the
> Gay Pride Parade and cheered as the motley collection of men who think
> they are women and women who think they are men danced by. I always knew
> there was something strange about you, it wasn't just the foul lanaguage,
> normally not used by normal women, but your attitude to innocent babies.
> Now I know, you're as queer as a $3 dollar bill and your Indian "partner"
> has a mustache and never bathes. Does she wear baggy pants and a grubby
> sweater, or is it *you* who is the "husband".

How many kilos of cocaine were you snorting to cobble together that rant?
(Since when is there a Pride parade in Huntsville? You guess the state.)
You're the certified queer in this stretch of Usenet, and you're queerer
than a 3? coin.

> What a pathetic specimen you are. No wonder you life is such a mess.

You'd not recognize me, even if I had to step over what's left of you in the
gutter.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patrick@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2008-09 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

Gwyneð Bennetdottir

On Mar 30, 3:40 pm, "Boedi...@isp.com" <Boedi...@isp.com> wrote:

> > > "Dale"?
>
> > Yes - I met her, last summer.
>
> Ooooo,

Friends - IMAGINE that.

Boedicia@isp.com

On Mar 31, 6:59 am, Kelsey Bjarnason <kbjarna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 06:30:25 -0700, Gwen wrote:

> >> Ooooo,
>
> > Friends - IMAGINE that.
>
> I suspect that's about all "she" can do in the friends department -

'She"? What makes you think that I am not a "she". I'm a wife and
mother,
you know like normal people. If you can prove anything different,
plaese do so, you
pathetic excuse for a male. I bet you run a mile whenever a real man
comes anyway near you. You sound a bit weird to me, do you need
pills to get
through the day? Are you sticking white stuff up your nose? If not,
then it must
be something either in your upbringing or perhaps the doctor slapped
the wrong end
when you were spawned.

Gwyneð Bennetdottir

On Mar 31, 2:42 pm, "Boedi...@isp.com" <Boedi...@isp.com> wrote:
> On Mar 31, 6:59 am, Kelsey Bjarnason <kbjarna...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Friends - IMAGINE that.
>
> > I suspect that's about all "she" can do in the friends department -
>
> 'She"?

As in "she."

Gwyneð Bennetdottir

On Mar 30, 4:12 pm, The Chief Instigator <patr...@io.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:40:49 -0700 (PDT), Boedi...@isp.com <Boedi...@isp.com> wrote:

> >> Yes - I met her, last summer.
>
> > Ooooo, look the wackos got together for a special occasion. They spent a
> > few hours talking about their abortions then they all minced down to the
> > Gay Pride Parade and cheered as the motley collection of men who think
> > they are women and women who think they are men danced by. I always knew
> > there was something strange about you, it wasn't just the foul lanaguage,
> > normally not used by normal women, but your attitude to innocent babies.
> > Now I know, you're as queer as a $3 dollar bill and your Indian "partner"
> > has a mustache and never bathes. Does she wear baggy pants and a grubby
> > sweater, or is it *you* who is the "husband".
>
> How many kilos of cocaine were you snorting to cobble together that rant?
> (Since when is there a Pride parade in Huntsville? You guess the state.)
> You're the certified queer in this stretch of Usenet, and you're queerer
> than a 3¢ coin.
>
> > What a pathetic specimen you are. No wonder you life is such a mess.
>
> You'd not recognize me, even if I had to step over what's left of you in the
> gutter.

Who cares what Bimbo says, anyway. If it's a she, then she destroyed
her own life by allowing men to use her uterus as an incubator for
unwanted fetuses. She should shoot herself - and only herself.

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 08:40:21 -0700 (PDT), Gwen <bennetwithonet@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 30, 4:12 pm, The Chief Instigator <patr...@io.com> wrote:

>> > Ooooo, look the wackos got together for a special occasion. They spent
>> > a few hours talking about their abortions then they all minced down to
>> > the Gay Pride Parade and cheered as the motley collection of men who
>> > think they are women and women who think they are men danced by. I
>> > always knew there was something strange about you, it wasn't just the
>> > foul lanaguage, normally not used by normal women, but your attitude to
>> > innocent babies. Now I know, you're as queer as a $3 dollar bill and
>> > your Indian "partner" has a mustache and never bathes. Does she wear
>> > baggy pants and a grubby sweater, or is it *you* who is the "husband".
>>
>> How many kilos of cocaine were you snorting to cobble together that rant?
>> (Since when is there a Pride parade in Huntsville? You guess the state.)
>> You're the certified queer in this stretch of Usenet, and you're queerer
>> than a 3? coin.
>>
>> > What a pathetic specimen you are. No wonder you life is such a mess.
>>
>> You'd not recognize me, even if I had to step over what's left of you in the
>> gutter.
>
> Who cares what Bimbo says, anyway. If it's a she, then she destroyed
> her own life by allowing men to use her uterus as an incubator for
> unwanted fetuses. She should shoot herself - and only herself.

No kidding...that's the one thing she can do to make the world a slightly
better place for the rest of us.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patrick@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2008-09 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
LAST GAME: Houston 6, Iowa 2 (March 31)
NEXT GAME: Thursday, April 2 vs. Iowa, 7:05

Boedicia@isp.com

On Apr 3, 9:43 am, Kelsey Bjarnason <kbjarna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 16:49:18 -0700, Boedi...@isp.com wrote:
> > and I think it's
> > too
> > bad that *you* weren't dragged from the womb before *you* could take
> > your first breath.
>
> On the one hand you whine about abortion, you tell us how horrible it is,
> how horrible anyone who would even consider it is, but when push comes to
> shove, there you are promoting it.

And the silly little cretin still doesn't get it. "he" if it is a
"he" and not some queer
who thinks "he's a "she" is able to spew "his" belief that innocent
children should
be killed in the womb, because his mother allowed him to be born so
that "he"
can live and breath, but that other already conceived babies don't
have that right.

> The irony is almost tangible.
>
> So, now that you yourself are a promoter and supporter of abortion, when
> do you plan to stop whining about people who actually have them?

Those who have them are garbage and so are morons like you who
encourage
them. They are cowards and the scum of the earth and so are you. I
pity any
child who even comes into contact with you let alone one who is forced
to live under
the same roof. You, like the gutterbred Gwunnie, also has a dirty
mouth, most
garbage do.

And Jesus wept.