comp.lang.javascript

Experiment aiming to find out factors that affect a programmer productivity

renato

9/15/2015 6:13:00 PM

Please participate in this experiment being run by researchers at the University of Stockholm:

http://it.at...

The objective is to find out the most important factors affecting programmers when performing realistic programming tasks, using JavaScript, under different circumstances.

All information is in the website, please read the FAQ before participating.

Thanks in advance to all who participate!
1 Answer

grey_ghost471-newsgroups

AndrewJH <ahilliker3@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Mar 31, 9:06?pm, grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost)
> wrote:
>> AndrewJH <ahillik...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:63c04e4e-d81c-43b1-9c20-
>> 21b494cc2...@j21g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

>> > Yo Speeedo, I am on line with you. ?My family and I live in a
>> > predominantly Catholic neighborhood. ?We are about 700 feet from a
>> > Catholic church. Remind me never to live near a church again! ?I have
>> > had enough of these totally dillusional goody two-shoes I could barf.
>> > They think my son is some sort of desparado because he is always
>> > dishing on them. ?The little maniac speaks frankly. If he doesn't like
>> > somebody he tells them in plain English. ?They don't like the way he
>>
>> Actually regular folks call that a rude little snot that didn't get
>> beaten enough.
>>
>> > dresses (neither do I, but what can you do with a loco 18 year old).
>>
>> Does he live in your house, dumbass? You make the rules or he moves out.
>>
>> > We caught some jackass doctor in a lie about him. ?He promple blamed
>> > whatever on some other kid he did not know. ?They seem to place a high
>> > value on complete conformity. ?Its nausiating
>>
>> Well aside from the spelling and grammticaly errors, that's not
>> particularly comprehensible. Been blowing chronic with your future
>> prison inmate?
>>
>> --
>> God, guns and guts made America great.
>>
>> And Janet Napolitano nervous.
>>
>> Which should tell you all you need to know about Democrats. How can one
>> restore America to greatness if greatness makes you uncomfortable?
>
> He'd beat your ass in a second.

Well then doggone it, let him try. I've posted my address numerous times.