comp.lang.javascript

How to create file object from absolute path of file in pc client?

trananhtuan260493

7/30/2015 9:38:00 AM

Hello,
I have absolute path of file in pc client, I want to convert this file to base64, I don't want to use input object.
I want create object file from this absolute path without use input object html.
How to i can do it?
Thanks!
2 Answers

Sister Ray

> I want create object file from this absolute path without use input object html.
Bad idea.
> How to i can do it?
No.

Michael Haufe (\"TNO\")

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 4:38:07 AM UTC-5, Tu?n Tr?n wrote:
> Hello,
> I have absolute path of file in pc client, I want to convert this file to base64, I don't want to use input object.
> I want create object file from this absolute path without use input object html.
> How to i can do it?
> Thanks!

The answer depends on the environment you plan on running your code in.