comp.lang.javascript

Minify CSS Code or Convert/Compress CSS To JavaScript

0ntariokingston

6/24/2015 10:47:00 AM

www.whak.ca/minify/CSS-Packer.htm - Minify CSS or compress CSS code to JavaScript (self extracting client side, auto executable).
7 Answers

timeOday

Patriot Games wrote:
> "Harry Hope" <rivrvu@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
>
>> From The Associated Press, 10/11/07:
>> http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2188844,00.html?gusrc=rss&a...
>> Carter: US has abandoned 'basic principles of human rights'
>

> He should know, he started it. How many days did he allow the Iranian
> terrorists to torture Americans?

It could have been much, much worse. Carter could have started a war
killing *thousands* of Americans and tens of thousands of Iraqis, oops,
I mean Iranians.

Some people think the killing of Americans on 911 was the worst thing
ever, yet the killing of a greater number of Americans in Iraq (and tens
of thousands of other people) is no problem to them. It's completely
senseless.

Patriot Games

"LarsensAttack" <BayonetVariation.net> wrote in message
> Patriot Games wrote:
>> "Harry Hope" <rivrvu@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
>>> From The Associated Press, 10/11/07:
>>> http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2188844,00.html?gusrc=rss&a...
>>> Carter: US has abandoned 'basic principles of human rights'
>> He should know, he started it. How many days did he allow the Iranian
>> terrorists to torture Americans?
> I know, lets see, he should have gone in with guns blazing
> so all the hostages were killed

What makes you think that would happen? Oh, wait, YOU'RE ADMITTING that the
Iranian terrorists are cold-blooded murderers, RIGHT?

> As it turns out, Carter
> did try to get them but was done in by a, a, ...SANDSTORM.
> OOOH, ACT OF GOD, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

It means Carter was a FOOL.

Patriot Games

"timeOday" <timeOday-UNSPAM@theknack.net> wrote in message
> Patriot Games wrote:
>> "Harry Hope" <rivrvu@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
>>> From The Associated Press, 10/11/07:
>>> http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2188844,00.html?gusrc=rss&a...
>>> Carter: US has abandoned 'basic principles of human rights'
>> He should know, he started it. How many days did he allow the Iranian
>> terrorists to torture Americans?
> It could have been much, much worse. Carter could have started a war
> killing *thousands* of Americans and tens of thousands of Iraqis, oops, I
> mean Iranians.

How would that have been worse?

> Some people think the killing of Americans on 911 was the worst thing
> ever, yet the killing of a greater number of Americans in Iraq (and tens
> of thousands of other people) is no problem to them. It's completely
> senseless.

Only to a weak cowardly person such as yourself.

timeOday

Patriot Games wrote:
> "timeOday" <timeOday-UNSPAM@theknack.net> wrote in message
>> It could have been much, much worse. Carter could have started a war
>> killing *thousands* of Americans and tens of thousands of Iraqis,
>> oops, I mean Iranians.
>
> How would that have been worse?

If you don't even care about Americans getting killed in Iraq, why do
you care about them getting killed in New York or anywhere else?

> Patriot Games wrote:
>> "timeOday" <timeOday-UNSPAM@theknack.net> wrote in message
>>> It could have been much, much worse. Carter could have started a war
>>> killing *thousands* of Americans and tens of thousands of Iraqis,
>>> oops, I mean Iranians.
>> How would that have been worse?
> If you don't even care about Americans getting killed in Iraq, why do
> you care about them getting killed in New York or anywhere else?

The Americans killed in New York were innnocent civilians.

The Americans killed in Iraq were military combatants.

You don't know the difference?

timeOday

Patriot Games wrote:
> "timeOday" <timeOday-UNSPAM@theknack.net> wrote in message
>> Patriot Games wrote:
>>> How would that have been worse?
>> If you don't even care about Americans getting killed in Iraq, why do
>> you care about them getting killed in New York or anywhere else?
>
> The Americans killed in New York were innnocent civilians.
>
> The Americans killed in Iraq were military combatants.
>
> You don't know the difference?

I know that there is very little difference.

There is a mentality that putting a uniform on somebody makes their
death a smaller loss, or automatically more justified. That getting
them killed is OK simply because we meant to do it. This is why all the
most successful mass murders in history are not crazed loners, but
politicians.

Consultant

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:00:19 -0600, timeOday
<timeOday-UNSPAM@theknack.net> wrote:

>Patriot Games wrote:
>> "timeOday" <timeOday-UNSPAM@theknack.net> wrote in message
>>> If you don't even care about Americans getting killed in Iraq, why do
>>> you care about them getting killed in New York or anywhere else?
>>
>> The Americans killed in New York were innnocent civilians.
>>
>> The Americans killed in Iraq were military combatants.
>>
>> You don't know the difference?
>
>I know that there is very little difference.
>
>There is a mentality that putting a uniform on somebody makes their
>death a smaller loss, or automatically more justified. That getting
>them killed is OK simply because we meant to do it. This is why all the
>most successful mass murders in history are not crazed loners, but
>politicians.

I doubt that liberal pussy could rip a fart.