comp.lang.javascript

Is there any quizzes for jQuery and JavaScript to test my knowledge ?

Durdona Abdusamikovna

4/26/2015 9:05:00 PM

Hello there,

Can someone tell me except for codecademy.com where else I can practice and take quizzes to check myself ? I would like to test JavaScript and its jQuery library
5 Answers

JJ

On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 14:05:09 -0700 (PDT), Durdona Abdusamikovna wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> Can someone tell me except for codecademy.com where else I can practice and take quizzes to check myself ? I would like to test JavaScript and its jQuery library

Answer this quiz first:

Why is JavaScript not aware of jQuery?

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

JJ wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 14:05:09 -0700 (PDT), Durdona Abdusamikovna wrote:
>> Can someone tell me except for codecademy.com where else I can practice
>> and take quizzes to check myself ? I would like to test JavaScript and
>> its jQuery library
>
> Answer this quiz first:
>
> Why is JavaScript not aware of jQuery?

This quiz question is misleading as it presupposes â??JavaScriptâ? to be an
entity that could be aware of anything. (This wording might be due to a
language barrier of the questioner, though.)

I suggest asking something more basic, like â??What is JavaScript?â?.

--
PointedEars
FAQ: <http://PointedEars.... | SVN: <http://PointedEars.de...

Michael Haufe (\"TNO\")

On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 10:17:27 PM UTC-5, JJ wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 14:05:09 -0700 (PDT), Durdona Abdusamikovna wrote:
> > Hello there,
> >
> > Can someone tell me except for codecademy.com where else I can practice and take quizzes to check myself ? I would like to test JavaScript and its jQuery library
>
> Answer this quiz first:
>
> Why is JavaScript not aware of jQuery?

<http://davidshariff.com/js-qui...

Durdona Abdusamikovna

websites for practicing JavaScript and its jQuery library. Interview Questions

lewisje

On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 11:17:27 PM UTC-4, JJ wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 14:05:09 -0700 (PDT), Durdona Abdusamikovna wrote:
> > Hello there,
> >
> > Can someone tell me except for codecademy.com where else I can practice and take quizzes to check myself ? I would like to test JavaScript and its jQuery library
>
> Answer this quiz first:
>
> Why is JavaScript not aware of jQuery?

The answer comes from clearing this misconception:
> JavaScript and its jQuery library
The jQuery library is not a property of Javascript: Instead, it's a library that builds an abstraction over most of the inconsistencies across JS engines and DOM implementations in browsers, and it must be loaded (either inline or as an external JS file) in order for scripts to use the jQuery object and its methods.

(There is a very small library in all ECMAScript implementations, including the global objects Object, Function, Boolean, String, Number, and Math, but that's a different concept from host objects as in the DOM, and from external libraries like jQuery.)