Shoes shape location

Jayson Williams

11/5/2008 9:41:00 PM

In Shoes, how do I get the current location of a shape in a window.
I thought the below would work, but console shows 0 for x and y

Shoes.app do
shp = oval 10,10,40,40
debug "shp x-#{shp.left} shp y-#{shp.top}"

Seth Buttock

On Aug 1, 4:57 pm, "Sweetbac" <sweetb...@scbglobal.net> wrote:
> <bzl...@aaool.com> bizzed in message
>
> > They actually have 12-packs of this at my local Food Lion in Bumf*ck,
> > VA.  I'll indulge.
>
> This is a quality brown....
> I'm a big Newcastle fan

Ain't that the truth, sister!

>, and this is better.
> Hopefully it stays in rotation....this will be a year round quaff.
> Sierra also did a good job with the Torpedo IPA...
> but I dont like the high alcohol volume....7.2%....lawd-a-mercy.
> I like to drink a lot

We can hear your liver screaming!

>, and that shit does me in the following morning.
> What is a "Food Lion" anyhows, Bizz-ness?....the store I got the
> brown at had a big Genesse Cream display...I guess they are really
> pushing a new market.....I was tempted, but at $7.99 a sixpack
> I couldn't pull da trigger!
> No....you'll dig this brown.

IAAHSWYPII

bzlrbi

On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 16:57:47 -0700, "Sweetbac"
<sweetbacz@scbglobal.net> wrote:

><bzlrbi@aaool.com> bizzed in message
>
>> They actually have 12-packs of this at my local Food Lion in Bumf*ck,
>> VA. I'll indulge.
>
>This is a quality brown....
>I'm a big Newcastle fan, and this is better.
>Hopefully it stays in rotation....this will be a year round quaff.
>Sierra also did a good job with the Torpedo IPA...
>but I dont like the high alcohol volume....7.2%....lawd-a-mercy.
>I like to drink a lot, and that shit does me in the following morning.
>What is a "Food Lion" anyhows, Bizz-ness?....the store I got the
>brown at had a big Genesse Cream display...I guess they are really
>pushing a new market.....I was tempted, but at $7.99 a sixpack
>I couldn't pull da trigger!
>No....you'll dig this brown.

Food Lion is the worst supermarket chain in Amurrika. I only go there
when the local IGA is closed. Actually the Food Lion now calls itself
"Bloom"; think lipstick on a pig. But, they did have 12 packs of this
new brown ale for $14.99. I think they have the Torpedos, too...
that's good stuff... I might now know why I might be slow to rise in
the morning, since I've been buying those recently. Either that or
the bourbon.

Genessee for $8? Now, there's a rip-off.

3jane.

On Aug 1, 9:07 pm, bzl...@aaool.com wrote:

> Genessee for $8?  Now, there's a rip-off.-

$.79 a quart when I was in college, I probably got about 1/3 of my
calories from it.