broomhilda

2/23/2015 3:43:00 AM

why does my client list triple when i fill all info in. I only need one copy but it shows up as 3 of the same client

8 Answers

joker4153

On Aug 1, 8:48 am, "Velvet Jones" <Vel...@Jones.org> wrote:
> "Joker" <joker4...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> On Aug 1, 7:46 am, "Velvet Jones" <Vel...@Jones.org> wrote:
>
> > "Joker" <joker4...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Happy Birthday, Jerry, wherever you are!
>
> > Jerry was born on Yom Kippur? Who knew.
>
> > --
> > VJ
> > -Who among us has not dreamed of faraway places and intertwined lovers?
> >Everyone but you, I guess...have a wonderful day anyway.
>
> Well, thanks. I'll take my senseless joking elsewhere Joker. Talk about
> misnomers.

Sorry. Did you think I didn't get it? I guess you didn't get that I
got it, for what it was worth. Hilarious...really.

john

I had a very Jerry day.

I went to church for a drum based service on creativity, followed by a
drum circle.

Then, after dinner, from my back yard, I could hear live Beatles
music . I checked the online schedule, and there was a Beatles tribute
band playing the bandshell about a quarter mile from my house.

So I headed down there and spent the some time dancing to a nice set
of Beatles from All Together Now, with the Atlantic and a sunset as a
backdrop.

Andrew Poulos

On 23/02/2015 2:43 PM, broomhilda wrote:
> why does my client list triple when i fill all info in. I only need
> one copy but it shows up as 3 of the same client

Perhaps you have some carbon paper under it!

Andrew Poulos

JJ

On Sun, 22 Feb 2015 21:43:08 -0600, broomhilda wrote:
> why does my client list triple when i fill all info in. I only need one
> copy but it shows up as 3 of the same client

The reason can be anything with that very little information.
What kind of list? How it tripled exactly?

Evertjan.

JJ <jj4public@vfemail.net> wrote on 23 feb 2015 in comp.lang.javascript:

> How it tripled exactly?

4 x ?

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

JJ

On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:45:03 +0100, Evertjan. wrote:
> JJ <jj4public@vfemail.net> wrote on 23 feb 2015 in comp.lang.javascript:
>
>> How it tripled exactly?
>
> 4 x ?

You mean 1 x 4 is 3? Dang, I thought it was 42.

Chris M. Thomasson

> "Andrew Poulos" wrote in message

> > On 23/02/2015 2:43 PM, broomhilda wrote:
> > why does my client list triple when i fill all info in. I only need
> > one copy but it shows up as 3 of the same client

> Perhaps you have some carbon paper under it!

lol!

:^D

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

JJ wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:45:03 +0100, Evertjan. wrote:
>> JJ <jj4public@vfemail.net> wrote on 23 feb 2015 in comp.lang.javascript:
>>> How it tripled exactly?
>> 4 x ?
>
> You mean 1 x 4 is 3? Dang, I thought it was 42.

Everybody here knows that 9 Ã? 6 = 42.

After the Golgafrinchams arrived here.

--
PointedEars