First ever full day Ruby and Ruby On Rails event in India

sur

11/4/2008 1:16:00 PM

Hi Everyone,

If you are in India, and you like to code in Ruby and enjoy Ruby On
Rails... join in RubyFunDay to have real fun with Ruby...
http://rubyonrails.i...

regards,
Sur

1 Answer

Nit Khair

Sur Max wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> If you are in India, and you like to code in Ruby and enjoy Ruby On
> Rails... join in RubyFunDay to have real fun with Ruby...
> http://rubyonrails.i...
>

> regards,
> Sur

I suppose this is focused more on rails, correct ? What is the agenda ?
Is this a company sponsored event (I checked the url).

I'll try to make it, but do give me some more details.