No documentation for libsvn-ruby...???

Xeno Campanoli

11/4/2008 1:31:00 AM

I noticed I have libsvn-ruby on my Ubuntu server, but I apparently get no ruby
specific documentation with this at all. Nor does there appear to be any on the
Web...??? Am I missing smoething?
--
Those unfortunate enough to lean more to contrary than truth,
as they age, find themselves struggling gleefully in a deluded cloud,

2 Answers

Kouhei Sutou

In <490FA634.60302@gmail.com>
"No documentation for libsvn-ruby...???" on Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:31:08 +0900,
Xeno Campanoli <xeno.campanoli@gmail.com> wrote:

> I noticed I have libsvn-ruby on my Ubuntu server, but I apparently get no ruby
> specific documentation with this at all. Nor does there appear to be any on the
> Web...??? Am I missing smoething?

Sorry. There are no document for the Ruby bindings of
Subversion. We need your help.

Thanks,
--
kou

Xeno Campanoli

Kouhei Sutou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In <490FA634.60302@gmail.com>
> "No documentation for libsvn-ruby...???" on Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:31:08 +0900,
> Xeno Campanoli <xeno.campanoli@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I noticed I have libsvn-ruby on my Ubuntu server, but I apparently get no ruby
>> specific documentation with this at all. Nor does there appear to be any on the
>> Web...??? Am I missing smoething?
>
> Sorry. There are no document for the Ruby bindings of
> Subversion. We need your help.
>

> Thanks,
> --
> kou

Okay, at least that's a sanity check. Thank you for the response. I will see
about it.