Implementing the SongList the container

Edipofederle Edipofederle

11/2/2008 1:52:00 PM

Hi, I'm trying to test one example of "Programming Ruby" - Implementing
the SongList the container, I do not know if I am making sure the class
would be something like this:

Code in Annex

But return SongList.rb:20: uninitialized constant Song (NameError)

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-...attachment/2884/S...

Edipofederle Edipofederle

Sorry I missed ... too .. already working ... lacked the class Song:)

moonpie

On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 14:55:37 -0700 (PDT), scouser
<denise.theophilus@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>On Nov 2, 9:53?pm, "who?" <yourimageunre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>> > i hate Clapton though...
>>
>> Why is that?- Hide quoted text -

>i just think he is a pillock because of something i know.

I guess you didnt read his autobiography, which basically could be
summed up in one sentence:

"I did something bad, and now I'm sorry"

interesting reading, but man, it was almost like some kind of
carthartic self-flagellation or something at times.