Pass array methods for

Edipofederle Edipofederle

11/2/2008 3:07:00 AM

Hello I am looking to do a class with two methods, a push and a pop, how
do I define the methods for receiving the "array", something the user
insert a choice given the array, then enter for example with "a" method
and insert is required, and then the added element is the same for the
pop .... I do not know if it was clear ... excuse the bad English

Robert Klemme

On 02.11.2008 04:06, Edipofederle Edipofederle wrote:
> Hello I am looking to do a class with two methods, a push and a pop, how
> do I define the methods for receiving the "array", something the user
> insert a choice given the array, then enter for example with "a" method
> and insert is required, and then the added element is the same for the
> pop .... I do not know if it was clear ... excuse the bad English

It was not very clear (at least to me) and this also looks like a
homework assignment for implementing a stack. I suggest, you have a
look at the std lib documentation at http://ruby-doc...

Cheers

robert