comp.lang.javascript

Non commercial product to automatically teach kids and create open source jobs.

ccosse

1/23/2015 8:37:00 AM

Dear JavaScript Community Members,

I have developed a non-commercial, open source product which can automatically teach kids and create jobs developing open source education software. The project ingredients are: Raspberry-Pi, Django/Python and JavaScript.

If you are interested in getting compensated for developing education plugins in JavaScript, or you are a parent and would like to supplement your childrens' education, then please visit either of the following links for more info.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2035655858...
http://www.asymptopia.org...

Thank you,
Charles Cossé
ccosse_at_gmail.dot.com
2 Answers

abe slaney

On Nov 3, 4:01 am, topaz <topazgal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 3:46 am, abe slaney <abesla...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 3, 3:40 am, topaz <topazgal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > You have said in your post  that 'There is nobody with a more
> > > sensationalistic .....tone than you,"  (referring to me).
> > > Where have I been sensationalistic?   Are you thinking of  my views on
> > > purist Islam? Is that what you call 'sensationalistic'.?
>
> > DO YOU HAVE ANY OPINION ON THE BEATLES other than "YES THEY WERE GOOD?"
>
> In answer to your question, yes.
> Also,  if I do express a general positive view on the Fab Four, how is
> that sensationalistic?  I do put capitals in my sentences once in a
> while but   not to the degree in your sentence.

I await a thoughtful post on-topic from you. Oh, the topic was
"Beatles."

topaz

On Nov 3, 3:38 am, abe slaney <abesla...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 3:25 am, topaz <topazgal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  And you are upset about my
>
> > suggestion for some Chamomile tea?  (shakes head  in amazement)
>
> I am not "upset" about anything. I'm having a very nice evening.
> It's quite chilly, the trees have gone from gold to brown now. It
> smells like smoke outside. My dog will wake up and want to go out as
> soon as I stand up from this chair. It's 3 in the morning after my
> birthday. I am not upset, I just think your "calming tea"
> recommendations are insincere posturing.

OK, I believe I understand your opinion. I would respectfully disagree
with my statements on calming tea being 'insincere posturing',
however, you are entitled to your opinion.
You see Abe, there are some people here who feel that the way to
deal with disagreement is to argue with the other person name for
name, blow by blow like two rams butting heads.
I think there are one or two people here who really enjoy that direct
confrontation and even create it where it does not exist.
For myself, I have found with some people that using some 'verbal
aikado' is a more reasonable approach in some situations. I think it
'keeps the peace' more than blow by blow confrontation in some
situations. There are some people here who just want a good fight,
and when they do not get that direct confrontation from me they get
upset. That is not my problem.

I hope you had a fantastic birthday and may more to come. Enjoy
your walk with your dog.