comp.lang.javascript

WEB DEVELOPERS/ BACKBONE.JS/ LONG TERM CONTRACT/ CLEVELAND AREA

TOM

1/15/2015 6:45:00 PM

WEB DEVELOPERS/ LONG TERM CONTRACT/ CLEVELAND
Need Backbone.js Experience
We are looking for three or four contract (HR Rate W2) web developers for an assignment that should last until the end of the year. This is not a .net shop. We have an interest for developers with both front end and back end experience.

Three years of proven experience will work if the skill base is there. We are currently interviewing and ready to hire.
Some of the desired skills that would be nice to have are JavaSript, CSS, Jquery, ajax, PHP, Python, and ColdFusion. A required skill is Backbone.js, a derivative of JavaScript.

The work is exciting, on site, and under excellent working conditions. One MUST be a US Citizen or Greencard holder. No third Parties.
If interested and qualified, email resume to tgugger@bex.net.