Hosting for Ruby Latinoamerica

Pablo Q.

Hi all,

Does anyone know any cheep rails hosting service for "Ruby Latinoamerica"?
Each day more and more people are using ruby in Latin America so I guess it
is necessary to stimulate this community.
I'm building it using Radiant but I don't wanna pay too much in hosting...

Thanks!

--
Pablo Q.

2 Answers

Roger Pack

Pablo Q. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know any cheep rails hosting service for "Ruby
> Latinoamerica"?
> Each day more and more people are using ruby in Latin America so I guess
> it
> is necessary to stimulate this community.
> I'm building it using Radiant but I don't wanna pay too much in
> hosting...
>
> Thanks!

http://www.locaweb.com.br/p...
might work.

Cheapest stuff is...dreamhost I'd guess--they have mod_rails, though
I've never used them.
Cheers!
-=R

Macario Ortega

Roger Pack wrote:
> Pablo Q. wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Does anyone know any cheep rails hosting service for "Ruby
>> Latinoamerica"?
>> Each day more and more people are using ruby in Latin America so I guess
>> it
>> is necessary to stimulate this community.
>> I'm building it using Radiant but I don't wanna pay too much in
>> hosting...
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> http://www.locaweb.com.br/p...
> might work.
>
> Cheapest stuff is...dreamhost I'd guess--they have mod_rails, though
> I've never used them.
> Cheers!
> -=R

I have a VPS with Rimuhosting and it has excellent support. Slicehost
seems very competitive.

Thats good news! It feels quite lonely here in Mexico.

¡Saludos!