project manager panel in SciTE

Li Chen

10/29/2008 5:41:00 PM

Hi all,

SciTE is a very good IDE for Ruby. But when it comes to a project or
dealing many files, it would be handy if there is a project manager
panel availble. I wonder if anyone here knows how to enable this
function in SciTE.

Thanks,

Li

Chris Hulan

On Oct 29, 1:40 pm, Li Chen <chen_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> SciTE is a very good IDE for Ruby. But when it comes to a project or
> dealing many files, it would be handy if there is a project manager
> panel availble. I wonder if anyone here knows how to enable this
> function in SciTE.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Li

The SciTE site links to http://llt.chez.t...
"On Windows, there is a companion application Filerx which provides
project management and macro features to SciTE"

Li Chen

Chris Hulan wrote:
> The SciTE site links to http://llt.chez.t...
> "On Windows, there is a companion application Filerx which provides
> project management and macro features to SciTE"

This link is broken.

Li

Chris Hulan

On Oct 29, 4:00 pm, Li Chen <chen_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Chris Hulan wrote:
> > The SciTE site links tohttp://llt.chez.t...
> > "On Windows, there is a companion application Filerx  which provides
> > project management and macro features to SciTE"
>
> This link is broken.
>
> Li

Google knows - http://llt.chez...

Li Chen

Chris Hulan wrote:
> Google knows - http://llt.chez...

Yes Google knows. But all links are still broken in the download
section.

Li

Chris Hulan

On Oct 29, 5:04 pm, Li Chen <chen_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Chris Hulan wrote:
> > Google knows -http://llt.chez...
>
> Yes Google knows. But all links are still broken in the download
> section.
>
> Li

YOur not trying hard enough 9^)

replace the bad part of the URL with the good and it works...

Li Chen

Chris Hulan wrote:

> YOur not trying hard enough 9^)
>
> replace the bad part of the URL with the good and it works...

Which one is good part?

Li

Chris Hulan

On Oct 30, 2:31 pm, Li Chen <chen_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Chris Hulan wrote:
>
> > YOur not trying hard enough 9^)
>
> > replace the bad part of the URL with the good and it works...
>
> Which one is good part?
>
> Li

The good url is http://llt.chez...

so given
http://llt.chez.tiscali.fr/filerx-bin-20...
change it to
http://llt.chez...filerx-bin-20040412.zip

Behold by l33t w3b sk1lz 9^)

Li Chen

Chris Hulan wrote:
> The good url is http://llt.chez...
>
> so given
> http://llt.chez.tiscali.fr/filerx-bin-20...
> change it to
> http://llt.chez...filerx-bin-20040412.zip
>
> Behold by l33t w3b sk1lz 9^)

Hi Chris,

I download both files. But the chm file doesn't work. So I don't know
how to integrate project manager into SciTE.

Thanks,

Li

Chris Hulan

On Nov 2, 10:19 am, Li Chen <chen_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Chris Hulan wrote:
> > The good url ishttp://llt.chez...
>
> > so given
> >http://llt.chez.tiscali.fr/filerx-bin-20...
> > change it to
> >http://llt.chez...filerx-bin-20040412.zip
>
> > Behold by l33t w3b sk1lz  9^)
>
> Hi Chris,
>
> I download both files. But the chm file doesn't work. So I don't know
> how to integrate project manager into SciTE.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Li

My impression from the site is the tool knows how to speak to SciTe
throught its APIs
I haven't actually used it, so can't speak from experience.. If I can
finmd some time I'll give it a try.
Are you getting errors?

Cheers

Li Chen

Chris Hulan wrote:

> My impression from the site is the tool knows how to speak to SciTe
> throught its APIs
> I haven't actually used it, so can't speak from experience.. If I can
> finmd some time I'll give it a try.
> Are you getting errors?
>
> Cheers

No I get no errors for Filerx.