comp.lang.javascript

Help with jquery smoove

Sum Gai

12/24/2014 5:52:00 AM

Hello, I'd like osme help with an issue with the jQuery Smoove
script.
http://js-tutorial.com/jquery-smoove-gorgeous-css3-scroll-e...
and
http://js-tutorial.com/jquery-smoove-gorgeous-css3-scroll-e...

My problem is that I hired these guys to create a slaes page for me
and they did a great job except that they can't get the Smoove effects
to work right. They were all working, but there was too much white
space on the page before the next element would load. Then they fixed
that, but only a few elements would load and the rest did not.

They have been trying for more than 2 weeks to get this right, but
with no luck. I'm just some guy with a dinky budget trying to
rekindle my Internet business, but this isn't helping.

Here's the page as of now:
http://ezinetechnologies.com/design/2014/sec...

Is there anyone in this group that could help me to get this thing
working right? I could only pay a small amount for the help, but if I
found osmeone who could do good work and was reasonably-priced, then I
might have further work in this area.

Thanks!

1 Answer

Sum Gai

Update: No need to respond to this, as my Web guys finally got this
right. Thanks anyway. :o)