comp.lang.javascript

yak: convert js to html

glathoud

12/16/2014 9:20:00 AM

Hello,

I'd like to share this: https://github.com/glath...

Constructive feedback is welcome.

Best regards,
Guillaume
12 Answers

Evertjan.

glathoud <glathoud@yahoo.fr> wrote on 16 dec 2014 in comp.lang.javascript:

> I'd like to share this: https://github.com/glath...

"if you absolutely want pure HTML output."

Why would anyone want that?
And btw, what is "pure" in this sense?

Please don't answer that, it would be OT.

> Constructive feedback is welcome.

As this is a usenet NG,
stating what responses are welcome and what not
is stretching the Netiquette.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

glathoud

Evertjan, thanks for your feedback.

Evertjan.

glathoud <glathoud@yahoo.fr> wrote on 17 dec 2014 in comp.lang.javascript:

> Evertjan, thanks for your feedback.

Perhaps,
however,
this is not email,
but usenet,
so,
if you don't quote relevant parts,
even I do not exactly remember,
wat it was about.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

glathoud

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 9:06:56 AM UTC+1, Evertjan. wrote:
> glathoud <glathoud@yahoo.fr> wrote on 17 dec 2014 in comp.lang.javascript:
>
> > Evertjan, thanks for your feedback.
>
> Perhaps,
> however,
> this is not email,
> but usenet,
> so,
> if you don't quote relevant parts,
> even I do not exactly remember,
> wat it was about.
>
> --
> Evertjan.
> The Netherlands.

You are right, I did not quote. Thanks for your feedback. Here is a corrected answer:

glathoud <glat...@yahoo.fr> wrote on 16 dec 2014 in comp.lang.javascript:

> > I'd like to share this: https://github.com/glath...
>
> "if you absolutely want pure HTML output."
>
> Why would anyone want that?
> And btw, what is "pure" in this sense?
>
> Please don't answer that, it would be OT.
>
> > Constructive feedback is welcome.
>
> As this is a usenet NG,
> stating what responses are welcome and what not
> is stretching the Netiquette.

Evertjan, thanks for your feedback.

By the way, I do not remember excluding non-constructive feedback.

Best regards,
Guillaume
--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Evertjan.

glathoud <glathoud@yahoo.fr> wrote on 17 dec 2014 in comp.lang.javascript:

> By the way, I do not remember excluding non-constructive feedback.

;-)

I want my feet back, Guillaume!

<http://en.wikipedia.org...(disambiguation)>

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

glathoud

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 10:17:02 AM UTC+1, Evertjan. wrote:
> glathoud <glathoud@yahoo.fr> wrote on 17 dec 2014 in comp.lang.javascript:
>
> > By the way, I do not remember excluding non-constructive feedback.
>
> ;-)
>
> I want my feet back, Guillaume!

I'll try my very best to help. Maybe you can give a hint.

> <http://en.wikipedia.org...(disambiguation)>

Thanks for the information... But that is opening a whole lot of issues! What should I do? Especially, how can one shave all these types of yaks?

Guillaume

Evertjan.

glathoud <glathoud@yahoo.fr> wrote on 17 dec 2014 in comp.lang.javascript:

>> I want my feet back, Guillaume!
>
> I'll try my very best to help. Maybe you can give a hint.

Perhaps in hindsight?

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindsigh...

[Biais rétrospectif]

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

M. Strobel

On 17.12.2014 09:06, Evertjan. wrote:
> glathoud <glathoud@yahoo.fr> wrote on 17 dec 2014 in comp.lang.javascript:
>
>> Evertjan, thanks for your feedback.
>
> Perhaps,
> however,
> this is not email,
> but usenet,
> so,
> if you don't quote relevant parts,
> even I do not exactly remember,
> wat it was about.

Neither do I.

Thank you for keeping usenet clean. We need guys like you commenting on every post
that it is off topic.

/Str.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

M. Strobel <sorry_no_mail_here@nowhere.dee> wrote:
^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Thank you for keeping usenet clean. We need guys like you commenting on
> every post that it is off topic.

Pot, kettle, black.

--
PointedEars
FAQ: <http://PointedEars.... | SVN: <http://PointedEars.de...

glathoud

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:03:48 PM UTC+1, Evertjan. wrote:
> glathoud <glathoud@yahoo.fr> wrote on 17 dec 2014 in comp.lang.javascript:
>
> >> I want my feet back, Guillaume!
> >
> > I'll try my very best to help. Maybe you can give a hint.
>
> Perhaps in hindsight?
>
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindsigh...
>
> [Biais rétrospectif]
>
> --
> Evertjan.
> The Netherlands.

Thank you very much for all the information you provided in this thread, including, but not limited to, the parts relevant to the original post.

Best regards,
Guillaume