comp.lang.javascript

3 Hours left to join largest JavaScript Interactive Animation Traiining known to humanity

02GEEK

12/9/2014 6:26:00 AM

We've been doing a kickstarter to help fund our latest project with over 20 hours of training, 200 lectures and a lot of animation. It's perfect for starter developers(part 1) or experienced developers without a background in animation(part 2) or for experienced developers that animate for a living but want to do it even better(part 3)

(Parts 4-6 help you get your new animation skills working for Mobile and desktop applications when we learn AS3 perfect platform to output for app and game development.)

Learn more here (3 hours left that's it):
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ageek/learn-to-animate-with-code-vide...
3 Answers

Denis McMahon

On Mon, 08 Dec 2014 22:26:20 -0800, 02GEEK wrote:

> We've been doing a kickstarter

How about you do a kickstarter to learn to spell "training". You could
also learn to spell "spam" while you;re at it.

Unless your training delivers some sort of recognized certification in
javascript, it's meaningless to almost everyone.

--
Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon@gmail.com

Christoph M. Becker

Denis McMahon wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Dec 2014 22:26:20 -0800, 02GEEK wrote:
>
>> We've been doing a kickstarter
>
> How about you do a kickstarter to learn to spell "training". You could
> also learn to spell "spam" while you;re at it.
>
> Unless your training delivers some sort of recognized certification in
> javascript, it's meaningless to almost everyone.

It might even be considered as being meaningless, if it delivered some
sort of recognized certification in javascript, because javascript is
too vague a term.

--
Christoph M. Becker

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Christoph M. Becker wrote:

> Denis McMahon wrote:
>> Unless your training delivers some sort of recognized certification in
>> javascript, it's meaningless to almost everyone.
>
> It might even be considered as being meaningless, if it delivered some
> sort of recognized certification in javascript, because javascript is
> too vague a term.

And posting about something that becomes irrelevant 3 hours after posting
displays a lack of understanding of Usenetâ??s *decentralized* organization;
not surprising in a Google Grouper, though.

--
PointedEars
FAQ: <http://PointedEars.... | SVN: <http://PointedEars.de...