Any serious attempts at ruby-to-javascript converters ongoing?

Kenneth McDonald

10/22/2008 1:12:00 AM

I know that Ruby to JavaScript compilers have been played with a
couple of times in the past, but was curious if there are any current
serious efforts to build such a beast. Or if such a compiler already
exists.

Thanks,
Ken

1 Answer

Michael Guterl

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Kenneth McDonald
<kenneth.m.mcdonald@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I know that Ruby to JavaScript compilers have been played with a couple of
> times in the past, but was curious if there are any current serious efforts
> to build such a beast. Or if such a compiler already exists.

Red might be of interest to you.

http://wonderfullyflawed.com/2008/10/13/red-40-a-full-ruby-runtime-in-you...