miley cyrus upskirt - Free Video

tngloucesterharris

10/21/2008 3:35:00 AM

miley cyrus upskirt
.
*******CLICK HERE********
http://vids247.cn/miley-cyr...
*****************************
.
miley cyrus upskirt
21 Answers

David Johnston

On 4/20/2014 4:25 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, April 20, 2014 5:17:44 PM UTC-4, trotsky wrote:
>> On 4/20/14 12:48 PM, RichA wrote:
>>
>>> Americans and Brits NEVER burned witches, they hanged, or pressed
>>> them. So lets not see any silly bonfires.
>>

>> Yes! I expect a show about witches to have an extreme amount of
>> realism.
>
> Why shouldn't it? It's history.

Actually it's historical fantasy. Rest assured there will be at least
one perfectly genuine pact with Satan in the series.

Witches could have believed they
> were witches and could have "practiced" magic (even if nothing came
> of it). Right now, various Western countries are moving toward
> systems that punish ideas as much as physical acts (deny the
> Holocaust in German, even verbally)

"Right now" is a lie. It isn't something new in Germany for Nazi
propaganda to be a crime there.

Obveeus

On 4/20/2014 7:06 PM, David Johnston wrote:
> On 4/20/2014 4:25 PM, RichA wrote:

>>> Yes! I expect a show about witches to have an extreme amount of
>>> realism.
>>
>> Why shouldn't it? It's history.
>
> Actually it's historical fantasy. Rest assured there will be at least
> one perfectly genuine pact with Satan in the series.

So, in the new series, SALEM, the witches will be the 'bad guys' rather
than the 'good guys'? That doesn't sound nearly as entertaining.

Side note: witches are perfectly capable of having powers (or not) and
either way being unaffiliated with Satan...unlike those who would
burn/drown/hang them for their 'criminal activity'.

Liberal $500 million tax dollar disaster

On Sunday, April 20, 2014 7:06:47 PM UTC-4, David Johnston wrote:
> On 4/20/2014 4:25 PM, RichA wrote:

> >> Yes! I expect a show about witches to have an extreme amount of
>
> >> realism.
>

> > Why shouldn't it? It's history.
>

> Actually it's historical fantasy. Rest assured there will be at least
>
> one perfectly genuine pact with Satan in the series.
>

> Witches could have believed they
>
> > were witches and could have "practiced" magic (even if nothing came
>
> > of it). Right now, various Western countries are moving toward
>
> > systems that punish ideas as much as physical acts (deny the
>
> > Holocaust in German, even verbally)
>

> "Right now" is a lie. It isn't something new in Germany for Nazi
>
> propaganda to be a crime there.

Well, that's one example. I'm referring to the move by other countries towards similar "thought crime" punishments. So even though they evolved towards rationality when it comes to witches in Europe, they've devolved in other ways. Much like the Muslim countries.

On Sunday, April 20, 2014 7:19:39 PM UTC-4, Obveeus wrote:
> On 4/20/2014 7:06 PM, David Johnston wrote:

> >> Why shouldn't it? It's history.
>

> > Actually it's historical fantasy. Rest assured there will be at least
>
> > one perfectly genuine pact with Satan in the series.
>

> So, in the new series, SALEM, the witches will be the 'bad guys' rather
>
> than the 'good guys'? That doesn't sound nearly as entertaining.

Why? Haven't we done the evil white humans thing to death yet?

> Side note: witches are perfectly capable of having powers (or not) and
>
> either way being unaffiliated with Satan...unlike those who would
>
> burn/drown/hang them for their 'criminal activity'.

Huh?!

Anim8rFSK

In article <lj1km8$pvk$1@dont-email.me>, Obveeus <Obveeus@aol.com>
wrote:

> On 4/20/2014 7:06 PM, David Johnston wrote:

> >> Why shouldn't it? It's history.
> >
> > Actually it's historical fantasy. Rest assured there will be at least
> > one perfectly genuine pact with Satan in the series.
>
> So, in the new series, SALEM, the witches will be the 'bad guys' rather
> than the 'good guys'? That doesn't sound nearly as entertaining.

Brannon Braga. Guaranteed not entertaining.

--
Wait - are you saying that ClodReamer was wrong, or lying?

David Johnston

On 4/20/2014 5:19 PM, Obveeus wrote:

> On 4/20/2014 7:06 PM, David Johnston wrote:

>>> Why shouldn't it? It's history.
>>
>> Actually it's historical fantasy. Rest assured there will be at least
>> one perfectly genuine pact with Satan in the series.
>
> So, in the new series, SALEM, the witches will be the 'bad guys' rather
> than the 'good guys'? That doesn't sound nearly as entertaining.

I don't know. I know of one character who will have a pact with Satan.
That is all I know.

Rev. J. Clubber

In article <w6adnThc7sLkpMnOnZ2dnUVZ_qCdnZ2d@mchsi.com>, trotsky
<gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

> On 4/20/14 12:48 PM, RichA wrote:
> > Americans and Brits NEVER burned witches, they hanged, or pressed them.
> > So lets not see any silly bonfires.
>

> Yes! I expect a show about witches to have an extreme amount of realism.

They stopped hanging witches and other female criminals in England
around this time. Women would tend to dance around on the end of the
rope while they strangled, exposing their legs and more. Occasionally
some of their clothes would drop off, too. For the sake of modesty,
the execution method for women was changed to burning at the stake.
The last woman burned at the stake in England was a counterfeiter in
1789. The English started hanging women again the following year.

Invid Fan

In article <d8df0c4c-b09d-42eb-b9a1-952aa96d8e0b@googlegroups.com>,
RichA <rander3127@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, April 20, 2014 7:19:39 PM UTC-4, Obveeus wrote:
> > On 4/20/2014 7:06 PM, David Johnston wrote:

> > So, in the new series, SALEM, the witches will be the 'bad guys' rather
> >
> > than the 'good guys'? That doesn't sound nearly as entertaining.
>
> Why? Haven't we done the evil white humans thing to death yet?

The witches are white, so that was going to be the case either way.

> > Side note: witches are perfectly capable of having powers (or not) and
> >
> > either way being unaffiliated with Satan...unlike those who would
> >
> > burn/drown/hang them for their 'criminal activity'.
>
> Huh?!

They deal with spirits and entities that have nothing to do with
Christianity. You have to think Satan exists before you can have a deal
with him

--
Chris Mack "If we show any weakness, the monsters will get cocky!"
'Invid Fan' - 'Yokai Monsters Along With Ghosts'

David

On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 17:46:06 -0600, David Johnston <David@block.net>
wrote:

>On 4/20/2014 5:19 PM, Obveeus wrote:

>> So, in the new series, SALEM, the witches will be the 'bad guys' rather
>> than the 'good guys'? That doesn't sound nearly as entertaining.
>
>I don't know. I know of one character who will have a pact with Satan.
> That is all I know.

It's about time people like me get represented on television.

Michael Black