ApressDailyDeal - Practical Rails Plugins

Jeff Schoolcraft

Apress has a daily ebook deal where they discount a single ebook for 24
hours to $10. Recently they've been a bunch of older books, today's is
actually relevant and quite new:

Practical Rails Plugins (http://rubyur...)

I'm not associated with Apress, just passing along the information. They
don't have RSS for daily deals so I whipped up a twitterbot with ruby a
while ago, follow it here: http://twitter.com/apres...

--
Jeff Schoolcraft
http://thequeue...

1 Answer

Mark Thomas

On Oct 20, 8:39 am, Jeff Schoolcraft <jeffrey.schoolcr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Apress has a daily ebook deal where they discount a single ebook for 24
> hours to $10.  Recently they've been a bunch of older books, today's is
> actually relevant and quite new:
>
> Practical Rails Plugins (http://rubyur...)
>
> I'm not associated with Apress, just passing along the information.

Thanks Jeff. While I generally don't go for PDF ebooks (I think they
have inherently less value due to restrictive licensing--you're not
allowed to lend them to a friend, etc.), the price was right on this
one. Good stuff.

> don't have RSS for daily deals so I whipped up a twitterbot with ruby a
> while ago, follow it here:http://twitter.com/apres...

Nifty. I didn't know about the apress daily deal. Thanks.

-- Mark.