Re: Using a result as a constant object?

Phy Prabab

10/19/2008 6:30:00 PM

Artem,

Thank you much for the example. This truly helps. WRT you question, its a typo and basically its a method that retrieves the various submatrix of a giant sparse matrix. I am using a db to organize all the data so that I can run the calculations simultaneously across several hundred machines. The orchestration of data and control flow of processing I am trying to do in ruby.

Again, thanks for help!
Cheers,
Phy

http://mail...