Any way to convert from hash to XML using builder?

Ehud Rosenberg

10/16/2008 2:53:00 PM

Hi all,
Am I missing an obvious way to transform a hash into an XML builder
object?
I would like the key to be the tag, and value be the content. attributes
on a tag are something I don't really know how to represent - but
perhaps someone has already thought of that?

Thanks!

Mark Thomas

On Oct 16, 10:52 am, Ehud Rosenberg <ehud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Am I missing an obvious way to transform a hash into an XML builder
> object?
> I would like the key to be the tag, and value be the content. attributes
> on a tag are something I don't really know how to represent - but
> perhaps someone has already thought of that?

Yep. http://xml-simple.ruby...

-- Mark.

Ehud Rosenberg

Mark Thomas wrote:
> On Oct 16, 10:52�am, Ehud Rosenberg <ehud...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Am I missing an obvious way to transform a hash into an XML builder
>> object?
>> I would like the key to be the tag, and value be the content. attributes
>> on a tag are something I don't really know how to represent - but
>> perhaps someone has already thought of that?
>
> Yep. http://xml-simple.ruby...
>
> -- Mark.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

hzergel901

On Sunday, April 20, 2014 3:23:13 AM UTC-4, Larry Anderson wrote:

> Seamus, that you?

Who is "Seamus", Mr. Anderson? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

> I'd never have expected you to crop up at a pay NSP.

What does your lack of expectation have to do with television, Mr. Anderson?

Stan Brown

On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 07:23:13 +0000 (UTC), Larry Anderson wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 21:04:46 -0400, Stan Brown wrote:
>
> > Stupid WSTQ in Syracuse pre-empted /Supernatural/ last Tuesday for a
> > stupid basketball game. Stupid Time Warner doesn't carry CW On Demand.
> >
> > Zap2It showed that WSTQ would broadcast the missed episode tonight at 9
> > PM. But instead, stupid WSTQ is broadcasting an episode of "The 100".
> >
> > Stan is not happy.
> >
> > I've tried watching missed episodes on the CW Web site, but it tends to
> > freeze up on me. The problem's not on my end; Amazon streaming always
> > works perfectly.
>
> Seamus, that you? I'd never have expected you to crop up at a pay NSP.

It would be idle to deny being Seamus, because that's what Seamus
would do. On the other hand, you should be able to see significant
differences between how I express myself and how Seamus expresses
itself.

http://OakRoadS...
Shikata ga nai...

hzergel901

On Sunday, April 20, 2014 4:22:40 PM UTC-4, Stan Brown wrote:

> It would be idle to deny being Seamus, because that's what Seamus
> would do. On the other hand, you should be able to see significant
> differences between how I express myself and how Seamus expresses
> itself.

Who is "Seamus", Brown? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

Adam H. Kerman

Herb Zergel <hzergel901@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sunday, April 20, 2014 4:22:40 PM UTC-4, Stan Brown wrote:

>>It would be idle to deny being Seamus, because that's what Seamus
>>would do. On the other hand, you should be able to see significant
>>differences between how I express myself and how Seamus expresses
>>itself.

>Who is "Seamus", Brown? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

Who is "Herb Zergel"? Stop hiding behind piles of ripe, unwashed socks, seamus.

hzergel901

On Monday, April 21, 2014 5:17:07 PM UTC-4, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

> Who is "Herb Zergel"?

Suffering from reading comprehension problems, Verman? I am Herb Zergel, Verman. Obviously.

> Stop hiding behind piles of ripe, unwashed socks, seamus.

Who is "seamus", Verman? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

trotsky

On 4/21/14 4:17 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Herb Zergel <hzergel901@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sunday, April 20, 2014 4:22:40 PM UTC-4, Stan Brown wrote:
>
>>> It would be idle to deny being Seamus, because that's what Seamus
>>> would do. On the other hand, you should be able to see significant
>>> differences between how I express myself and how Seamus expresses
>>> itself.
>
>> Who is "Seamus", Brown? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.
>
> Who is "Herb Zergel"? Stop hiding behind piles of ripe, unwashed socks, seamus.

Who is Kerman, Verman? How do we know you're not seamus?

cloud dreamer

On 22/04/2014 7:50 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 4/21/14 4:17 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>> Herb Zergel <hzergel901@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Who is "Seamus", Brown? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
>>> alias.
>>
>> Who is "Herb Zergel"? Stop hiding behind piles of ripe, unwashed
>> socks, seamus.
>

> Who is Kerman, Verman? How do we know you're not seamus?

We're still working on whether or not he's human.

..

Jim G.

David Johnston sent the following on 4/20/2014 2:45 AM:
> On 4/20/2014 1:23 AM, Larry Anderson wrote:
>> On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 21:04:46 -0400, Stan Brown wrote:
>>
>>> Stupid WSTQ in Syracuse pre-empted /Supernatural/ last Tuesday for a
>>> stupid basketball game. Stupid Time Warner doesn't carry CW On Demand.
>>>
>>> Zap2It showed that WSTQ would broadcast the missed episode tonight at 9
>>> PM. But instead, stupid WSTQ is broadcasting an episode of "The 100".
>>>
>>> Stan is not happy.
>>>
>>> I've tried watching missed episodes on the CW Web site, but it tends to
>>> freeze up on me. The problem's not on my end; Amazon streaming always
>>> works perfectly.
>>
>> Seamus, that you? I'd never have expected you to crop up at a pay NSP.
>>

> That person never admits to knowing why something has been pre-empted.

Which is the same person that you just replied to, Einstein.

"Everyone is relevant to someone." -- Harold Finch, PERSON OF INTEREST