shoes alert(): "Shoes says:"

Jorrel

10/16/2008 4:23:00 AM

When you called 'alert' in shoes, it says in the popup "Shoes says:".
This seems to be hardcoded in the source as:

const char *dialog_title_says = "Shoes says:";

Anyone know the quickest/simplest way to change this?

--
chunky bacon!

2 Answers

_why

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 01:22:47PM +0900, Jorrel wrote:
> When you called 'alert' in shoes, it says in the popup "Shoes says:".
> This seems to be hardcoded in the source as:
>
> const char *dialog_title_says = "Shoes says:";
>
> Anyone know the quickest/simplest way to change this?

I don't have a way of altering the title, but that's a good idea,
I'll chalk it down on my list for the next release.

_why

Jorrel

wow thanks!

--