Chinese antique

xjx588

10/11/2008 12:24:00 PM

Chinese antique
world first, the antique chinaware series please watch!
Entire fidelity 100% Antique (1912-1949) Republic of China porcelain
teapot 825 chinawares 400 please watching!
Website http://www....
E-mail xjx_588@tom.com
City Shengzhou Zhejiang China
Jianxiong Xu
??????????????!
?????????????????????????825????400?????
?????????
??:http://www....
??:xjx_588@tom.com
??:0575-83103731
??:13002632782
1 Answer

Gord Dibben

You can run autofilter from a macro.

Instead of "writing" the macro, try using the macro recorder.

When you have the code for that, you can refine it to event code which runs
when users select a Dept from a Data Validation dropdown list.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP