Why is Ruby Website Search Broken?

Steve Dame

10/10/2008 5:48:00 PM

Is it just me, or is everyone aware that the Ruby main search is broken
on

Here's what I keep getting for even simple searches like "uninstall"

Application error (Apache)

Change this error message for exceptions thrown outside of an action
(like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code) in public/500.html

Todd Benson

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Steve Dame <stephen.g.dame@boeing.com> wrote:
> Is it just me, or is everyone aware that the Ruby main search is broken
> on
>
> Here's what I keep getting for even simple searches like "uninstall"
>
> Application error (Apache)
>
> Change this error message for exceptions thrown outside of an action
> (like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code) in public/500.html

What site are you talking about, exactly?

Todd

Steve Dame

Todd Benson wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Steve Dame <stephen.g.dame@boeing.com>
> wrote:
>> Is it just me, or is everyone aware that the Ruby main search is broken
>> on
>>
>> Here's what I keep getting for even simple searches like "uninstall"
>>
>> Application error (Apache)
>>
>> Change this error message for exceptions thrown outside of an action
>> (like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code) in public/500.html
>
> What site are you talking about, exactly?
>
> Todd

THE main Ruby WebSite
http://www.ruby-la...

Sometimes it works and sometimes it stalls with the above error.

Marc Heiler

> Sometimes it works and sometimes it stalls with the above error.

Works for me.