SUSE libopenssl-ruby1.8 install

Steve Dame

10/8/2008 10:29:00 PM

I'm getting a failure to use gem net-ssh on a SUSE Linux 10 machine.

I've tested with the suggested command:
ruby -ropenssl -e 'puts OpenSSL::OPENSSL_VERSION'

from http://net-ssh.rubyforge.org/ssh/v2/api/...

but no such luck. I also rebuilt ruby, but can't seem to get the ssh
binding going.

Any advise on either how to bind or completely manually build
libopenssl-ruby1.8?

Bob Phillips

Surely, it is the same as Access? Us the CustomUI editor.

--
HTH

Bob