How a rails project in netbean reference a ruby source code?

zhixin

10/7/2008 5:47:00 AM

Ex. sometimes, I want to know the trace of a special method, then I
track the code by the calling stack. but netbean stoped in the top of my
code, I want to know what the rails source code do for my application.
How can I do that?
1 Answer

Glen Holcomb

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 11:48 PM, zhixin <gao.zhixin@i-xanadu.com> wrote:

> Ex. sometimes, I want to know the trace of a special method, then I track
> the code by the calling stack. but netbean stoped in the top of my code, I
> want to know what the rails source code do for my application. How can I do
> that?

api.rubyonrails.org?

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)