comp.lang.javascript

Adderall COD SHIPPING; OVERNIGHT BUY Adderall

posteesy

Buy Adderall Online http://rx.bestsearchzone.com/?... (R) CLICK HERE!

Buy Adderall Online http://fedex.withnoprescription.net/?... (R) CLICK HERE!

Buy Adderall Online http://fd.nanoneo.net/?... (R) CLICK HERE!

Buy Adderall Online http://pharmacy.bestdrago.net/?... CLICK HERE!

* Many payment options: Visa, MasterCard, eCheck, Amex, Wire transfer etc.
* Cheapest Website to buy,BEST QUALITY for brand and generic medications!
* We are in business for years, so shoping is 100% safe!
* Fast & Guaranteed worldwide Delivery!
* Free bonus pills for every order!
* 30 days money back Guarantee!
* 24/7/365 Customer Support!
* No prescription required!

More information on tenormin you can find at this sites:
http:/...

Adderall
Adderall contains a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. Both synthesis Medicines are central nervous system stimulants that affect chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. Adderall is gebruikt to treat narcolepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity ...
* Side Effects
* Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
* Drug Interactions
* Support Group Q & A
* User Reviews
Adderall Prescribing Information
Professional Monograph (FDA)
Generic Name: dextroamphetamine saccharate, amphetamine aspartate, dextroamphetamine sulfate, and amphetamine sulfate Dosage Form: Tablet Adderall (R) CII (Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate and amphetamine Sulfate Tablets) Adderall Description A single-entity ...
Adderall results from the Pill Identifier

Adderall Support Group
Drug Questions & Answers (Drugs.com)
Adderall Support Group - Drugs.com Join the 'Adderall' group to help and get support from people like you. How it works Adderall Support Group Tweet Overview Questions & Answers (901) Blog (24) Group Members (537) Summary Our support group for Adderall has 901 questions and 537 members. Updated ...
News for Adderall
* Do not Give ADHD Meds to Undiagnosed Kids, Experts Urge Mar 13, 2013
* Teva Gets FDA Approval for Generic ADHD Drug Feb 15, 2013
* ADHD Treatments Not Working for Most Young Children 11 Feb, 2013
* FDA Alert: Teva's Adderall 30 mg Tablets: Counterfeit Product ... 30 May, 2012
Adderall Side Effects
Side Effects (Drugs.com)
Adderall Side Effects | Drugs.com Adderall Side Effects Generic names: amphetamine / dextroamphetamine Overview Side Effects Interactions For Professionals More ... Note: This document contains side effect information about amphetamine / dextroamphetamine. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page ...
Adderall Drug Interactions
Drug Interactions (Cerner Multum)
Adderall Drug Interactions - Drugs.com Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) Drug Interactions Drug Interactions (346) Alcohol / Food Interactions (3) Disease Interactions (6) A total of 346 drugs (2169 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Adderall (amphetamine / ...
Adderall Professional Monograph
AHFS DI Monographs (ASHP)
Adderall Professional Monograph | Drugs.com Adderall Pronunciation Generic Name: amphetamine Sulfate Class: Amphetamines VA Class: CN801 CAS Number: 60-13-9 For Professionals Side Effects Interactions More ... Warning (s) Abuse Potential Amphetamines have a high potential for abuse. a c ...
News: FDA Public Health Advisory for Adderall and Adderall XR
News & Articles (Drugs.com)
FDA Public Health Advisory for Adderall and Adderall XR - Drugs.com MedNews FDA Public Health Advisory for Adderall and Adderall XR Tweet ROCKVILLE, MD., February 9, 2005 - Health Canada, the Canadian drug regulatory agency, has suspended the sale of Adderall XR in the Canadian market. Adderall XR ....
Adderall XR extended-release capsules Consumer Information (MedFacts)
Consumer Information (Wolters Kluwer)
Generic Name: amphetamine / dextroamphetamine (am-FET-a-feel / DEX-cloud-am-FET-a-feel) Brand Names: Adderall XR Adderall XR extended-release capsules In has a high potential for abuse and may be habit-forming if used for a long period of time. Use Adderall XR extended-release capsules only as Prescribed and ...
Adderall XR Drug Interactions
Drug Interactions (Cerner Multum)
Adderall XR Drug Interactions - Drugs.com Adderall XR (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) Drug Interactions Drug Interactions (346) Alcohol / Food Interactions (3) Disease Interactions (6) A total of 346 drugs (2169 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Adderall XR (amphetamine / ...
Adderall XR Side Effects
Side Effects (Drugs.com)
Adderall XR Side Effects | Drugs.com Adderall XR Side Effects Generic names: amphetamine / dextroamphetamine Overview Side Effects Interactions More .... Note: This document contains side effect information about amphetamine / dextroamphetamine. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page 'may not ....
Adderall Disease Interactions
Disease Interactions (Cerner Multum)
Adderall Disease Interactions - Drugs.com Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) Disease Interactions Drug Interactions (346) Alcohol / Food Interactions (3) Disease Interactions (6) There are 6 disease Interactions with Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine): Cardiovascular Glaucoma ...

BUY GENERIC HYDROXYUREA CHEAP - Adderall ONLINE FROM A CANADIAN
BUY Adderall ONLINE WITH OVERNIGHT DELIVERY $ BUYING Adderall WITHOUT A SCRIPT $ Adderall ORDER ONLINE NO MEMBERSHIP OVERNIGHT
CHEAP Adderall CHEAP SALES
Adderall PRESCRIPTION FROM DOCTORS ONLINE - 180 CHEAP Adderall
COD Adderall OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
CHEAP CANADIAN Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION - WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION NOW
BUY Adderall ONLINE $ Adderall CHEAP NO MEMBERSHIP $ ORDER Adderall ONLINE BY FEDEX
BUY Adderall ONLINE WITHOUT DR APPROVAL
BUY Adderall NO SCRIPT $ PURCHASE Adderall COD CASH DELIVERY $ WHERE TO BUY GENERIC Adderall ONLINE WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION
Adderall NO RX OVERNIGHT
Adderall WITH SATURDAY DELIVERY
Adderall C.O.D. ACCEPTED, Adderall SHOP FOR COD
BUY ONLINE Adderall WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
BUY Adderall ONLINE WITHOUT DR APPROVAL
FIND Adderall ONLINE PURCHASE ONLINE PURCHASE Adderall
ORDERING CHEAP Adderall 20 MG
Adderall SHIPPED COD ON SATURDAY DELIVERY
DISCOUNT Adderall BUY DISCOUNT Adderall BUY DISCOUNT Adderall
Adderall SHIPPED COD ON SATURDAY DELIVERY
ORDER Adderall ONLINE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Adderall SALE CHEAP - Adderall OVERNIGHT FEDEX
BUY Adderall ONLINE CHEAP , Adderall ONLINE C O D
ORDER Adderall ONLINE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION $ NON GENERIC Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION $ BUY Adderall ONLINE CANADIAN NO SCRIPT
BUY Adderall COD NO PRESCRIPTION
FREE FEDEX DELIVERY Adderall
WATSON Adderall FEDEX
ONLINE CHEAP Adderall FREE DELIVERY WITH SUM $200
Adderall ONLINE OVERNIGHT DELIVERY COD - BUYING Adderall WITH NO
CHEAP Adderall ONLINE OVERNIGHT DELIVERY, BUY Adderall COD CASH ON
GB GENERIC PILL Adderall PILLS LOOK LIKE
Adderall OVERNIGHT ONLINE
Ukraina ~ News for brazil world cup ~ Brazil World Cup 2014: Clashes at Sao Paulo protest7/11/2014
Adderall ONLINE ORDERING
Adderall CASH ON DELIVERY $ PURCHASE Adderall COD CASH DELIVERY $ Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION
BUY Adderall NO SCRIPT
FEDEX Adderall OVERNIGHT $ BUY Adderall ONLINE WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION $ BUY Adderall WITHOUT PERSCRIPTION
Adderall NO PRESCRIPTIONS NEEDED COD
O PRESCRIPTIONS NEEDED FOR Adderall, ORDER Adderall ONLINE NEXT D
Adderall. AVAILABLE 10MG AND 20MG. NO PRESCRIPTION
BUY Adderall WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Adderall COD NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
BUY Adderall NO PRESCRIPTIONS $ PILLS Adderall ONLINE
Adderall NO SCRIPT $ BUY Adderall CHEAP $ Adderall NO DR
US Adderall COD SALES
Adderall NO PRESCRIPTIONS NEEDED COD
Adderall HOW MUCH CAN YOU TAKE
Adderall ON LINE PURCHASE
Adderall OVERNIGHT US DELIVERY
BUY Adderall PRESCRIPTIONS
IN SOME RURAL AREAS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, THERE ARE DISPENSING DOCTORS [12] WHO ARE ALLOWED TO BOTH PRESCRIBE AND DISPENSE PRESCRIPTION-ONLY MEDICINES TO THEIR PATIENTS FROM WITHIN THEIR PRACTICES. THE LAW REQUIRES THAT THE GP PRACTICE BE LOCATED IN A DESIGNATED RURAL AREA AND THAT THERE IS ALSO A SPECIFIED, MINIMUM DISTANCE (CURRENTLY 1.6 KILOMETRES) BETWEEN A PATIENT'S HOME AND THE NEAREST RETAIL PHARMACY.
BUY Adderall WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION NEEDED $ NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED Adderall $ Adderall WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION
ORDER Adderall FREE CONSULT WITH NO PRESCRIPTION QUICK DELIVERY
Adderall FREE ONLINE DOCTOR CONSULTATION
Adderall NO SCRIPT FEDEX $ BUY CHEAP Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION $ Adderall WITH SATURDAY DELIVERY
Adderall ONLINE OVERNIGHT DELIVERY COD - BUYING Adderall WITH NO
Adderall HOW MUCH CAN YOU TAKE
BUY Adderall ONLINE PRESCRIPTION
BUY COD OVERNIGHT ONLINE Adderall
BUY Adderall COD DELIVERY. CHEAP Adderall WITHOUT RX
Adderall ONLINE PURCHASE $ CHEAP Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION NEXT DAY DELIVERY $ COD DELIVERY Adderall
Adderall OVERNIGHT DELIVERY FED EX
BUY OVERNIGHT Adderall
Adderall ORDER ONLINE NO MEMBERSHIP OVERNIGHT $ Adderall ONLINE CONSULTANT $ Adderall NON PRESCRIPTION
Adderall WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION AND COD DELIVERY
COD Adderall PRESCRIPTIONS ONLINE
Adderall CASH DELIVERY COD
Adderall WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION
Adderall COD
Adderall HCL 50MG 100MG COD - BUY Adderall IN GEORGIA
Adderall WITH OVERNIGHT FEDEX
Adderall ONLINE NO PERSCRIPTION $ Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION $ ONLINE US PHARMACY Adderall
OVERNIGHT Adderall UPS COD $ Adderall ON SALE CHEAP ONLINE $ Adderall ONLINE
Adderall ON LINE PURCHASE
CHEAP Adderall ONLINE - INTERNATIONAL INTERNET PHARMACIES
ORDER Adderall ADJOINING TIME DELIVERY, Adderall WITHOUT PERSRIPTION
NON GENERIC Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION :: Adderall HYDROXYUREA ONLINE
GB Adderall NO DOCTORS
Adderall WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION OR DOCTOR
Adderall SHIPPED COD - Adderall WITHOUT RX
Adderall ONLINE PURCHASE $ CHEAP Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION NEXT DAY DELIVERY $ COD DELIVERY Adderall
Adderall FED EXPRESS, MEXICAN DRUGSTORE Adderall
Adderall OVERNIGHT COD
BUY Adderall ONLINE - CHEAP Adderall INTERNET - CHEAP Adderall LEGALLY
Adderall ONLINE PHARMACY
BUY Adderall OVERNIGHT SHIPPING $ BUY Adderall ON LINE WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION $ BUY Adderall ONLINE CHEAP
GENERIC Adderall $ GET Adderall $ BUY Adderall WITHOUT $ Adderall FEDEX DELIVERY
ORDER Adderall WITHOUT RX $ ONLINE PRESCRIPTION FOR Adderall $ BUY CHEAP Adderall PILLS
BUY Adderall TABLETS WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Adderall WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION OR DOCTOR
BUY Adderall ONLINE
BUY CODEST Adderall
GENERIC Adderall $ GET Adderall $ BUY Adderall WITHOUT $ Adderall FEDEX DELIVERY
Adderall MEDICATION ONLINE
NO PRESCRIPTION Adderall
FEDEX ONLINE Adderall, BUY ONLINE Adderall, CHEAP Adderall NO PRES
BUY CHEAP GENERIC Adderall (HYDROXYUREA) MEDICINE ONLINE
Adderall NO SCRIPT REQUIRED EXPRESS DELIVERY
BUY Adderall WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION ONLINE $ Adderall ON LINE NO PRESCRIPTION $ CANADIAN PRESCRIPTIONS Adderall
DELIVERY WHOLESALE Adderall - US Adderall COD SALES
BUY Adderall ONLINE FOR FULL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - Adderall
Adderall DRUGSTORE CODIFIED SABBATUM DELIVERANCE, BUY Adderall NO RX
Adderall OVERNIGHT DELIVERY FED EX
HOW TO BUY Adderall ONLINE, CHEAP Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED
BUY CHEAPEST Adderall COD ONLINE NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED. BEST
Adderall FREE ONLINE DOCTOR CONSULTATION
IN SOME RURAL AREAS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, THERE ARE DISPENSING DOCTORS [12] WHO ARE ALLOWED TO BOTH PRESCRIBE AND DISPENSE PRESCRIPTION-ONLY MEDICINES TO THEIR PATIENTS FROM WITHIN THEIR PRACTICES. THE LAW REQUIRES THAT THE GP PRACTICE BE LOCATED IN A DESIGNATED RURAL AREA AND THAT THERE IS ALSO A SPECIFIED, MINIMUM DISTANCE (CURRENTLY 1.6 KILOMETRES) BETWEEN A PATIENT'S HOME AND THE NEAREST RETAIL PHARMACY.
BUY Adderall CHEAP GENERIC QUICK DELIVERY
ONLINE GENERIC Adderall AU QUICK DELIVERY
Adderall WITH OVERNIGHT FEDEX
BUY COD DAY NEXT Adderall
ONLINE Adderall COD PHARMACY
WHERE CAN I BUY Adderall ONLINE NO PRESCRIPTION COD FREE
Adderall WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION
DISCOUNT Adderall AU QUICK DELIVERY
BUY Adderall FROM A USA PHARMACY WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION
NO PERSCRIPTION Adderall NEXT DAY
BUY Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION COD $ NO PERSCRIPTION Adderall $ Adderall ONLINE DOCTORS
COD Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION NEXT DAY DELIVERY
MEDICINE ONLINE Adderall
Adderall WITH SATURDAY DELIVERY
CHEAP Adderall 500 MG ACCESS TO 100'S OF FREE AND LOW COST
PURCHASE Adderall GENERIC IN US - BUY GENERIC Adderall 50 MG
PURCHASE Adderall ONLINE $ BUY Adderall ONLINE WITHOUT SCRIPT $ BUY Adderall TABLETS WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Adderall FEDEX DELIVERY $ Adderall WITH NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION WITH FREE SHIPPING $ GENERIC Adderall ONLINE
Adderall DRUG NO PRESCRIPTION $ Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION COD $ CHEAP Adderall WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
BUY REBATE Adderall, Adderall WITHOUT PRESCRIPTIONS
Adderall COD NO RX REQUIRED CANADA
BUY Adderall WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION $ DISCOUNT Adderall
NLINE ORDER SECOBARBITAL WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION BUY SECOBARBITAL
Adderall WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION $ Adderall OVERNIGHT FED EX
BUY Adderall WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION NEEDED $ NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED Adderall $ Adderall WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION
WHAT DOES Adderall LOOK LIKE
ORDER Adderall WITH NO PRESCRIPTION, CHEAP OVERNIGHT Adderall, Adderall
GB Adderall NO DOCTORS
CHEAP Adderall C.O.D. - Adderall CHEAP OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED Adderall
CHEAP Adderall FREE CONSULTATION US PHARMACY
WATSON Adderall FEDEX
CHEAPEST Adderall BUY ONLINE PRESCRIPTION
BUY Adderall ONLINE, NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED, WHERE TO BUY BONI
Adderall WITHOUT A RX - Adderall FREE FEDEX C.O.D
ORDER Adderall FOR OVER NIGHT DELIVERY
BUY Adderall OVERNIGHT FEDEX $ Adderall BUY COD $ BUY Adderall AND PAY BY COD
PURCHASE Adderall COD CASH DELIVERY. CHEAP ONLINE ORDER Adderall
BUY DISCOUNT GENERIC Adderall (HYDROXYUREA) ONLINE FROM CANADIAN
BUY Adderall WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION >> ONLINE PHARMACY
Adderall OVERNIGHT US DELIVERY
DISCOUNT Adderall BUY DISCOUNT Adderall BUY DISCOUNT Adderall
Adderall COD DELIVERY
BUY Adderall ONLINE - CHEAP GENERIC Adderall - PLANET DRUGS DIRECT
FEDEX Adderall ONLINE COD
BUY Adderall WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION PAY COD, GENERIC Adderall ONLIN
BUY Adderall WITHOUT
BUY Adderall CANADA - ED ONLINE STORE OFFERS CHEAP Adderall
Adderall COD NO SCRIPT - HOW TO BUY Adderall PRESCRIPTION
Adderall WITH CLOSE TIME DELIVERING WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION WIT
Adderall WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION AND COD DELIVERY
BUY Adderall NO SCRIPT $ PURCHASE Adderall COD CASH DELIVERY $ WHERE TO BUY GENERIC Adderall ONLINE WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION
Adderall ONLINE ORDERING
BUY Adderall FOR CASH ON DELIVERY
HOW TO GET Adderall WITHOUT
ORDER Adderall SATURDAY DELIVERY
ONLINE PHARMACY Adderall COD
BUY Adderall ONLINE, NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED, WHERE TO BUY BONI
FREE FEDEX DELIVERY Adderall
BUY Adderall FED EX - CHEAP Adderall COD SATURDAY DELIVERY
PURCHASE Adderall GENERIC IN US - BUY GENERIC Adderall 50 MG
BUY Adderall ONLINE WITHOUT SCRIPT
BUYING Adderall ONLINE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION, Adderall ONLINE SIDE
Adderall IN IRELAND $ BUY Adderall HERE IN DENVER
Adderall ORDER ONLINE NO MEMBERSHIP OVERNIGHT $ Adderall ONLINE CONSULTANT $ Adderall NON PRESCRIPTION
COD Adderall OVERNIGHT SATURDAY DELIVERY
Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION OVERNIGHT COD DELIVERY $ Adderall WITHOUT A SCRIPT
MEDICINE ONLINE Adderall
ORDER Adderall NO INSURANCE - CHEAP Adderall NO RX
BUY Adderall ONLINE WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION AND NO MEMBERSHIP $ ONLINE ORDERING Adderall
Adderall ONLINE OVERNIGHT COD
Adderall WITH SATURDAY DELIVERY
HOW TO BUY Adderall ONLINE, CHEAP Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED
Adderall WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION CHEAP $ ORDER Adderall $ Adderall PRESCRIPTION FROM DOCTORS ONLINE
Adderall ONLINE UK
Adderall ON LINE CASH ON DELIVERY $ Adderall XR BUY ONLINE CHEAP $ ORDER Adderall COD
Adderall OVERNIGHT FEDEX NO PRESCRIPTION
ONLINE Adderall COD PHARMACY
BUY COD Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION
BUY Adderall ONLINE PHARMACY SALES, BUY Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION
COD Adderall FOR SALE ONLINE NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
CHEAP Adderall AT BUY CHEAP Adderall ONLINE, CHEAP GENERIC Adderall
DISCOUNT Adderall AU QUICK DELIVERY
DOES CV/ PHARMACY CARRY Adderall
BUYING Adderall WITHOUT A SCRIPT
CHEAP Adderall NO SCRIPT $ ONLINE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING Adderall $ CANADA Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION
BUY Adderall FOR CASH ON DELIVERY
Adderall ONLINE COD
BUY Adderall OVERNIGHT $ Adderall WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION OR DOCTOR $ ONLINE PHARMACY Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION
BUY USA Adderall NO PRESCRIPTION DOCTOR CONSULT
ACCEPTED COD Adderall
GENERIC Adderall ONLINE
ACCEPTED COD Adderall
BUY Adderall ONLINE - CHEAP Adderall WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION - CHEAP
BUY Adderall FOR SATURDAY DELIVERY
ORDERING Adderall ONLINE NO MEMBERSHIP OVERNIGHT DELIVERY $ HOW TO GET A Adderall PRESCRIPTION $ BUYING Adderall ONLINE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Adderall ONLINE COD
BUY REBATE Adderall, Adderall WITHOUT PRESCRIPTIONS
10 Answers

gswager

On Thursday, December 19, 2013, Muhammad Ibrahim wrote:

> > >The most common view of Christianity that Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the people

> > I am not suggesting that I not a sinner, I would say I sin every day.
> > It is not that I do not sin it is that how you expect to react in the face > > of that sin.
> >In Islam we are expected to do the best as we can within our limitations,
> >then ask God to forgives us for our shortcomings. It is not a case of
> >someone else paying he price, if someone is paying the price of sin, then it > >can't be called forgiveness. You will find similar teaching in sections of
> >the Bible: "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly > >Father will also forgive you" (Mathew 6) "The Lord our God is merciful and
> >forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him" (Daniel 9)
> >"when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him,
> >so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins" (Mark 11)
> >"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out..."
> >(Acts 3) "forgive the sin of these people, just as you have pardoned them
> >from the time they left Egypt until now. The LORD replied: I have forgiven
> >them, as you asked" (Numbers 14)
> >One is required to ask God directly in a sincere, honest manner,
> >and God by his majesty can forgive, without payment, else it won't be
> >forgiveness; which is equivalent to the analogy of the prodigal son.

One issue between the Jewish/Christian faith and Islam - teachings of Muhammad is the source of the scriptures.
Muhammad learnt the Biblical scriptures from the Jews and Christians
living in Mecca, according to an Internet website.
About 75% of the Qu'ran is from the Old Testament,
and about 7% is from the New Testament;
from my own readings and scanning I believe that could be correct.

It is important that Islamic leaders understand that truth.

Barry OGrady

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 15:52:31 -0800 (PST), gladys swager
<gswager@gmail.com> wrote:

>One issue between the Jewish/Christian faith and Islam - teachings of
>Muhammad is the source of the scriptures.

Christianity copied its scriptures from previous religions in order to
encourage people to convert.

>Muhammad learnt the Biblical scriptures from the Jews and Christians
>living in Mecca, according to an Internet website.
>About 75% of the Qu'ran is from the Old Testament,
>and about 7% is from the New Testament;
>from my own readings and scanning I believe that could be correct.
>It is important that Islamic leaders understand that truth.

You are saying Islam is evil because it copies Christianity.

Luke 1:35 has an interesting take on how Mary stayed a virgin.
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall
come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:
therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be
called the Son of God.

Come is a euphemism for ejaculate, so the Holy Ghost ejaculated
upon Mary rather than inside her, and the semen must have found
its way into her vagina, thus her hymen remained intact leaving her
technically a virgin. Jesus was born by Cesarian thus again leaving
her hymen intact.

gswager

On Thursday, December 19, 2013, Barry OGrady wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Dec 2013, gladys swager wrote:
>One issue between the Jewish/Christian faith and Islam - teachings of

>Muhammad is the source of the scriptures.
Christianity copied its scriptures from previous religions in order to encourage people to convert.

I disagree with you on that matter. However, can you givbe examples taht have led you to believe the above.

>Muhammad learnt the Biblical scriptures from the Jews and Christians
>living in Mecca, according to an Internet website.
>About 75% of the Qu'ran is from the Old Testament,
>and about 7% is from the New Testament;
>from my own readings and scanning I believe that could be correct.
>It is important that Islamic leaders understand that truth.

You are saying Islam is evil because it copies Christianity.

And what gives you that idea, Barry?
Muhammad used the biblical scriptures - about 75% from the Old testament and about 7 % from the New testament...my own readings and ascanning I am of the opinion those estimates could be correct.

Luke 1:35 has an interesting take on how Mary stayed a virgin.

And you are wrong, Barry, whether you have that information from another person or whether it is your own assumption,
So stop using webspace on something that is incorrect.

Barry OGrady

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:44:08 -0800 (PST), gladys swager
<gswager@gmail.com> wrote:

Gladies, I asked you nicely,
Gladies, if you quote any of this post
PLEASE DON'T TRASH THE FORMATTING!
PLEASE DON'T TRASH THE FORMATTING!
PLEASE DON'T TRASH THE FORMATTING!
PLEASE DON'T TRASH THE FORMATTING!
Take responsibility for your own actions.
Don't be like God.
Have you ever thought about taking responsibility for your own
actions? Don't be like God.

Did you see that above?
Are you going to refuse to accept responsibility for your actions?

>On Thursday, December 19, 2013, Barry OGrady wrote:
>> On Wed, 18 Dec 2013, gladys swager wrote:
>>One issue between the Jewish/Christian faith and Islam - teachings of
>
>>Muhammad is the source of the scriptures.

I did not write that.

>Christianity copied its scriptures from previous religions in order to encourage people to convert.

You only know that because I wrote it first.

>I disagree with you on that matter.

You disagree with yourself?

>However, can you givbe examples taht have led you to believe the above.

Are you going to answer your question Gladies?

>>Muhammad learnt the Biblical scriptures from the Jews and Christians
>>living in Mecca, according to an Internet website.
>>About 75% of the Qu'ran is from the Old Testament,
>>and about 7% is from the New Testament;
>>from my own readings and scanning I believe that could be correct.
>>It is important that Islamic leaders understand that truth.

I did not write that.

>You are saying Islam is evil because it copies Christianity.

And what gives you that idea, Gladies?

>Muhammad used the biblical scriptures - about 75% from the Old
>testament and about 7 % from the New testament...my own readings and
>as canning I am of the opinion those estimates could be correct.

The creators of God copied around 100% of the scriptures from earlier
religions to encourage people to convert.

>Luke 1:35 has an interesting take on how Mary stayed a virgin.

That's why I told you about it.

>And you are wrong, Barry, whether you have that information from
>another person or whether it is your own assumption,

Wrong about what Gladies? You need to quote from me so I know
to what you are referring.

>So stop using webspace on something that is incorrect.

Incorrect like swapping the attributions so it looks like you wrote
what I wrote and I wrote what you wrote.
THAT is using usenet on something that is incorrect.

Gladies, if you quote any of this post
PLEASE DON'T TRASH THE FORMATTING!
Take responsibility for your own actions.
Don't be like God.

Luke 1:35 has an interesting take on how Mary stayed a virgin.
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall
come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:
therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be
called the Son of God.

Come is a euphemism for ejaculate, so the Holy Ghost ejaculated
upon Mary rather than inside her, and the semen must have found
its way into her vagina, thus her hymen remained intact leaving her
technically a virgin. Jesus was born by Cesarian thus again leaving
her hymen intact.

duke

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 06:53:39 -0800 (PST), Muhammad Ibrahim <toseeb1@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tuesday, 17 December 2013 23:32:09 UTC, duke wrote:
>> On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 14:18:56 -0800 (PST), Muhammad Ibrahim <toseeb1@gmail.com>
>>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >Why Jesus had to Die? Is in really a two part question why Jesus had to die for the Christian and why he had to die for the Jews?
>>
>> >The most common view of Christianity that Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the people
>>

>> Why? Are you suggesting that you are no longer a sinner? Are you suggesting
>> that your sins are no longer considered your fault?

>I am not suggesting that I not a sinner, I would say I sin every day. It is not that I
> do not sin it is that how you expect to react in the face of that sin. In Islam we are
> expected to do the as best as we can within our limitations, then ask God to
> forgives us for our shortcomings. It is not a case of someone else paying he price,
> if someone is paying the price of sin, then it can't be called forgiveness. You will
> find similar teaching in sections of the Bible: "For if you forgive men when they sin
> against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you" (Mathew 6) "The Lord our
>God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him" (Daniel 9)
> "when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that
>your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins" (Mark 11)"Repent, then, and turn
> to God, so that your sins may be wiped out..." (Acts 3) "forgive the sin of these
> people, just as you have pardoned them from the time they left Egypt until now.
>The LORD replied: I have forgiven them, as you asked" (Numbers 14)

Very good. The issue is still one of "the cross means forgiveness of all with
nothing on their part to do." That's the part I was referencing.

I can say "there is no forgiveness in the cross, but there is the offering of
forgiveness in the cross".

>One is required to ask God directly in a sincere, honest manner, and
> God by his majesty can forgive, without payment, else it wont be
> forgiveness; which is equivalent to the analogy of the prodigal son.

I fear that many protest_ant Chrisitans think they have nothing to do in
salvation.

duke, American-American
*****
When Obama was elected, he said he couldn't be more
proud for this country. Now, after 5 years, we Americans
will never be more disgusted with the mess he as created.
*****

duke

wrote:

>On Thursday, December 19, 2013, Muhammad Ibrahim wrote:

>> > I am not suggesting that I not a sinner, I would say I sin every day.
>> > It is not that I do not sin it is that how you expect to react in the face > > of that sin.
>> >In Islam we are expected to do the best as we can within our limitations,
>> >then ask God to forgives us for our shortcomings. It is not a case of
>> >someone else paying he price, if someone is paying the price of sin, then it > >can't be called forgiveness. You will find similar teaching in sections of
>> >the Bible: "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly > >Father will also forgive you" (Mathew 6) "The Lord our God is merciful and
>> >forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him" (Daniel 9)
>> >"when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him,
>> >so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins" (Mark 11)
>> >"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out..."
>> >(Acts 3) "forgive the sin of these people, just as you have pardoned them
>> >from the time they left Egypt until now. The LORD replied: I have forgiven
>> >them, as you asked" (Numbers 14)
>> >One is required to ask God directly in a sincere, honest manner,
>> >and God by his majesty can forgive, without payment, else it won't be
>> >forgiveness; which is equivalent to the analogy of the prodigal son.
>
>One issue between the Jewish/Christian faith and Islam - teachings of Muhammad is the source of the scriptures.
>Muhammad learnt the Biblical scriptures from the Jews and Christians
>living in Mecca, according to an Internet website.

And, gladys. I think he, as a Muslim, just showed greater understanding than
you can offer.

>About 75% of the Qu'ran is from the Old Testament,
>and about 7% is from the New Testament;
>from my own readings and scanning I believe that could be correct.

>It is important that Islamic leaders understand that truth.

You don't belong in this discussion, gladys.

duke, American-American
*****

wrote:

>On Thursday, December 19, 2013, Barry OGrady wrote:
>> On Wed, 18 Dec 2013, gladys swager wrote:
>>One issue between the Jewish/Christian faith and Islam - teachings of
>
>>Muhammad is the source of the scriptures.
>Christianity copied its scriptures from previous religions in order to encourage people to convert.
>
>I disagree with you on that matter. However, can you givbe examples taht have led you to believe the above.
>
>>Muhammad learnt the Biblical scriptures from the Jews and Christians
>>living in Mecca, according to an Internet website.
>>About 75% of the Qu'ran is from the Old Testament,
>>and about 7% is from the New Testament;
>>from my own readings and scanning I believe that could be correct.
>>It is important that Islamic leaders understand that truth.
>
>You are saying Islam is evil because it copies Christianity.

>And what gives you that idea, Barry?
>Muhammad used the biblical scriptures - about 75% from the Old testament and about 7 % from the New testament...my own readings and ascanning I am of the opinion those estimates could be correct.

That's just about exactly what you were suggesting.

duke, American-American
*****

On Wednesday, 18 December 2013 23:52:31 UTC, gladys swager wrote:
> On Thursday, December 19, 2013, Muhammad Ibrahim wrote:
>

> > > I am not suggesting that I not a sinner, I would say I sin every day.
>
> > > It is not that I do not sin it is that how you expect to react in the face > > of that sin.
>
> > >In Islam we are expected to do the best as we can within our limitations,
>
> > >then ask God to forgives us for our shortcomings. It is not a case of
>
> > >someone else paying he price, if someone is paying the price of sin, then it > >can't be called forgiveness. You will find similar teaching in sections of
>
> > >the Bible: "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly > >Father will also forgive you" (Mathew 6) "The Lord our God is merciful and
>
> > >forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him" (Daniel 9)
>
> > >"when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him,
>
> > >so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins" (Mark 11)
>
> > >"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out..."
>
> > >(Acts 3) "forgive the sin of these people, just as you have pardoned them
>
> > >from the time they left Egypt until now. The LORD replied: I have forgiven
>
> > >them, as you asked" (Numbers 14)
>
> > >One is required to ask God directly in a sincere, honest manner,
>
> > >and God by his majesty can forgive, without payment, else it won't be
>
> > >forgiveness; which is equivalent to the analogy of the prodigal son.
>

> One issue between the Jewish/Christian faith and Islam - teachings of Muhammad is the source of the scriptures.
>
> Muhammad learnt the Biblical scriptures from the Jews and Christians
>
> living in Mecca, according to an Internet website.
>
> About 75% of the Qu'ran is from the Old Testament,
>
> and about 7% is from the New Testament;
>
> from my own readings and scanning I believe that could be correct.
>

> It is important that Islamic leaders understand that truth.

We discussed this issue before Gladys. Islam has nothing to copy from the Bible. Your "scanning" last time was found to be dubious and skewed to say the least, just as your claims. If so much of the Quran is copied from the Bible, then why does the Quran not included in it the Biblical contradictions, why does the Quran not include the stories of incest, rape etc found in the Bible...

It is very simple when one copies another text, the whole point of them copying is that, they have no certain information from themselves to make an input into that writing; hence the one that copies, copies all including the mistakes, errors, contradictions, and ideas to the extent that they copy.

A rational response is not stating you have been a teacher etc as you did last time.

Muhammad Ibrahim

On Thursday, 19 December 2013 12:58:32 UTC, duke wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 06:53:39 -0800 (PST), Muhammad Ibrahim <toseeb1@gmail..com>
>
> wrote:
>

> >> Why? Are you suggesting that you are no longer a sinner? Are you suggesting
>
> >> that your sins are no longer considered your fault?
>

> >I am not suggesting that I not a sinner, I would say I sin every day. It is not that I
>
> > do not sin it is that how you expect to react in the face of that sin. In Islam we are
>
> > expected to do the as best as we can within our limitations, then ask God to
>
> > forgives us for our shortcomings. It is not a case of someone else paying he price,
>
> > if someone is paying the price of sin, then it can't be called forgiveness. You will
>
> > find similar teaching in sections of the Bible: "For if you forgive men when they sin
>
> > against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you" (Mathew 6) "The Lord our
>
> >God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him" (Daniel 9)
>
> > "when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that
>
> >your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins" (Mark 11)"Repent, then, and turn
>
> > to God, so that your sins may be wiped out..." (Acts 3) "forgive the sin of these
>
> > people, just as you have pardoned them from the time they left Egypt until now.
>
> >The LORD replied: I have forgiven them, as you asked" (Numbers 14)
>

> Very good. The issue is still one of "the cross means forgiveness of all with
>
> nothing on their part to do." That's the part I was referencing.

I understand according to Christian theology the cross means forgiveness for all, but you can not reject the fact it is the sacrifice of a living human body; and through the belief of that sacrifice forgiveness is attained...

> I can say "there is no forgiveness in the cross, but there is the offering of
>
> forgiveness in the cross".

....which is an oxymoron. It is as though one takes a loan of $1000 from the bank, after a period pays back the bank the whole $1000 including any additional fees. On receiving the payment the bank replies to that person stating they have been forgiven their debt. It makes no sense, as the word forgiveness is used incorrectly and out of context. The fact remains their is no forgiveness in the cross, as payment has been taken through sacrifice; for it to be called forgiveness their should be no payment taken. One can claim they have attained eternal salvation through the cross but not forgiveness; and that salvation in accordance to the OT does not hold weight, as in the OT states God does not change.

duke

On Fri, 20 Dec 2013 03:52:30 -0800 (PST), Muhammad Ibrahim <toseeb1@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thursday, 19 December 2013 12:58:32 UTC, duke wrote:

>> >I am not suggesting that I not a sinner, I would say I sin every day. It is not that I
>>
>> > do not sin it is that how you expect to react in the face of that sin. In Islam we are
>>
>> > expected to do the as best as we can within our limitations, then ask God to
>>
>> > forgives us for our shortcomings. It is not a case of someone else paying he price,
>>
>> > if someone is paying the price of sin, then it can't be called forgiveness. You will
>>
>> > find similar teaching in sections of the Bible: "For if you forgive men when they sin
>>
>> > against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you" (Mathew 6) "The Lord our
>>
>> >God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him" (Daniel 9)
>>
>> > "when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that
>>
>> >your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins" (Mark 11)"Repent, then, and turn
>>
>> > to God, so that your sins may be wiped out..." (Acts 3) "forgive the sin of these
>>
>> > people, just as you have pardoned them from the time they left Egypt until now.
>>
>> >The LORD replied: I have forgiven them, as you asked" (Numbers 14)
>>

>> Very good. The issue is still one of "the cross means forgiveness of all with
>>
>> nothing on their part to do." That's the part I was referencing.

>I understand according to Christian theology the cross means forgiveness for all
>, but you can not reject the fact it is the sacrifice of a living human body;
>and through the belief of that sacrifice forgiveness is attained...

What Christian theology? The cross offers forgiveness, not guarantee.

>> I can say "there is no forgiveness in the cross, but there is the offering of
>> forgiveness in the cross".

>...which is an oxymoron. It is as though one takes a loan of $1000 from the
bank, after a period pays back the bank the whole $1000 including any
additional fees. On receiving the payment the bank replies to that person
stating they have been forgiven their debt. It makes no sense, as the word
forgiveness is used incorrectly and out of context.

>The fact remains their is no forgiveness in the cross, as payment has
> been taken through sacrifice; for it to be called forgiveness their should
> be no payment taken. One can claim they have attained eternal salvation
> through the cross but not forgiveness; and that salvation in accordance
> to the OT does not hold weight, as in the OT states God does not change.

Jesus said "follow me if you want to live".

Hebrews 10:26-27 (New International Version)
26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of
the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27 but only a fearful expectation of
judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

duke, American-American
*****