web-based code editor

Jason

10/4/2008 3:08:00 AM

Does anyone know of a tool that is just like Scite but a web
application?

This is the closest thing I've found:

http://www.april-child.com/a...

I'm not looking to deploy apps online like what you do with Heroku,
but just write and test simple programs and have easy access to them
from the web.

Thanks!

Gaspard Bucher

I was not aware of amy.

It really looks incredibly well done ! (so close to TextMate, I'm not =20=

sure the macromates guys are so happy about it...).

It's a full feature editor, in a browser with collaboration support.

Amazing.

Gaspard

Le 4 oct. 08 =E0 05:07, Jason Lillywhite a =E9crit :