[ANN] RSpec-1.1.7 is released

David Chelimsky

10/3/2008 3:52:00 AM

The RSpec Development is happy to announce the release of rspec-1.1.7
and rspec-rails-1.1.7

This is recommended for anyone who upgraded to 1.1.5 earlier this week
as it addresses bugs that were introduced by that release:

== rspec and rspec-rails 1.1.7

* fixed dependency problem introduced in rspec-rails-1.1.6 earlier
this evening :(

== rspec-1.1.6

* 2 bug fixes

* fixed bug where negative message expectations following stubs
resulted in false (negative) positives. Fixes #548.
* fixed bug where Not Yet Implemented examples report incorrect
caller. Fixes #547.

* 1 minor enhancement

* removed deprecated mock argument constraint symbols

== rspec-rails-1.1.6

* 1 bug fix

* fixed regression where values assigned to the assigns hash were not
accessible from the example. Fixes #549.

== More Information

http://r...
http://github.com/dchelimsky/r...
http://rspec.lighthou...

1 Answer

David Palm

Nice!

Now if only we could get some ruby 1.9 compatibility patches in there... (nested "describes" anyone?)

;)