what hash method is called in this code?

Lex Williams

10/1/2008 7:44:00 PM

When writing :

my_hash = {"a" => "b"}

what method is called ? I tried patching initialize_copy , and
initialize , but that doesn't seem to be it . What am I missing ?

ara.t.howard

On Oct 1, 2008, at 1:44 PM, Lex Williams wrote:

> When writing :
>
> my_hash = {"a" => "b"}
>
> what method is called ? I tried patching initialize_copy , and
> initialize , but that doesn't seem to be it . What am I missing ?

c code. you cannot override the creation of literals from within ruby.

a @ http://codeforp...
better. simply reflect on that.
h.h. the 14th dalai lama