rails command on Vista

Wright, George

9/30/2008 9:19:00 PM

Anyone know why a vsinit.dll not found error occurs when trying to run
the rails command on Vista Ultimate?

2 Answers

Mark Firestone

My first guess.. File permissions? . I take it the file is, there?
Somewhere? In a directory in the path$

--
This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of
the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many

-Douglas Adams

Wright, George

The dll is not present on the system at all. The ruby command works
fine. Reinstalling did nothing.

My first guess.. File permissions? . I take it the file is, there?
Somewhere? In a directory in the path$

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Wright, George
<George.Wright@infimatic.com> wrote:
> Anyone know why a vsinit.dll not found error occurs when trying to run
> the rails command on Vista Ultimate?

--=20