How to filter RedCloth output

Oscar Del ben

9/30/2008 7:22:00 PM

Hi, I'm looking on how to filter out certain tags from RedCloth output.
For example the user in my application shouldn't be able to use images
or headers. Is this functionality already built in or did i have to
filter it by myself?

Nit Khair

Oscar Del ben wrote:

> For example the user in my application shouldn't be able to use images
> or headers. Is this functionality already built in or did i have to
> filter it by myself?

You would either filter it out prior to giving to rc or after. You can
use some simple regexps to filter out images.